**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mordo counter?

When the hell does the aq season end lol? I hate mordo, getting better at fighting him due to the amount I have in aq and aw but wow he’s an ass.
And also what’s a good counter for that guy for the time being ?
Appreciate all the feedback

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Just learn how to use Dexterity instead of Parry.
  • Iceman is usually my go to but, as someone mentioned, anyone with True Strike or True Accuracy can shut down his Evade as well. So Champions like Killmonger and Proxima Midnight can work, as can Corvus Glaive if you have his synergy with Proxima active. Emma Frost is also able to ignore Evade while she is in her Telepath Form as well and Night Thrasher's skateboard attacks (his Medium Attacks, Heavy Attacks, Special 1 and Special 2) also have True Accuracy.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    If you dont have any of the direct counters than anyone who has a high block proficiency will do. take a bunch of blocked hit and then he will try to heavy and thats when you can counter him back
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Even beyond that, anyone who places fatigue or concussion will turn off his astral evade and let you hit him while stunned.

So... Captain America and Antman also do well.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    I thought true strike didn't affect astral evade :/
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    True strike, fatigue, coldsnap.

My personal favorite is ghost. Crits can’t be evaded, so you can parry all you want. So fun.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    Km does the trick for me. True strike for his evade, and invincible charges in case he gets to sp3
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    IMIW, bypasses asteral evade and has power control
  • Ordalca said:

Even beyond that, anyone who places fatigue or concussion will turn off his astral evade and let you hit him while stunned.

So... Captain America and Antman also do well.

Any fatigue or concussion works? I thought it would have to shut off 100% or he still evaded? I think Slow shuts down evades too but only fatigue/concussion/slow champ I ever use is Quake and she's just different.
    Yup, as part of Mordo's abilities, Fatigue and Concussion Debuffs on him will him from activating Astral Evasion.