**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

No Dark Phoenix event?

I think there may have been an event featuring the Dark Phoenix, but it would have nice to see her again. Wishful thinking. Can’t wait for the movie though!!

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Maybe we’ll get a Sophie Turner’s champion challenge or something.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    I thought Quicksilver will be released on dark Phoenix event!
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    End game event was one of the worst. What do you expect?
  • LethalProtectorLethalProtector Posts: 76
    NO. THIS XMEN FILM IS STILL UNDER FOX LICENSE. EVEN IF DISNEY BOUGHT FOX, AND THE FF ARE NOW IN THE GAME, THERE WILL BE NO DARK PHEONIX EVENT
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★

NO. THIS XMEN FILM IS STILL UNDER FOX LICENSE. EVEN IF DISNEY BOUGHT FOX, AND THE FF ARE NOW IN THE GAME, THERE WILL BE NO DARK PHEONIX EVENT

Why so aggressive lol
  • SavageYeti2631SavageYeti2631 Posts: 53
    Bear3 said:

Sansa said she’d bring the north against house kabam if there was a dark Phoenix event. I’ve got the insider information, yeah, I’m a pretty big deal.

Kind of want a boss rush or challenge event called queen in the north now.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Right?!😂😂😂

NO. THIS XMEN zFILM IS STILL UNDER FOX LICENSE. EVEN IF DISNEY BOUGHT FOX, AND THE FF ARE NOW IN THE GAME, THERE WILL BE NO DARK PHEONIX EVENT

Inside voices please
    And I would assume they could get away with a Dark Phoenix event because we already have had her in the game, all they’d need to do was release her. It’s not like they called this months quest Avengers: Endgame, so I’d guess as long as they called it something else. Anywho, I Guess we’ll probably have to wait till her introduction to the MCU 🙄
  • MorgothMelkorMorgothMelkor Posts: 95

ummm you know this game's got nothing to do with that right? I mean they take some of the movies for inspiration when creating new characters but that's it... they work with Marvel, not Disney or Fox... besides we've had X-men events before
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94

Inside voices and accurate information please.
  • NitoNito Posts: 70
    They already had a dark phoenix event quest, a while back. That’s where we got Phoenix. They may be planning a challenge event, we’re about due for one.
  • Yeah, same boat... kind of disappointed in the lack of hype from MCOC in The Dark Phoenix movie.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    They basically did one when apocalypse came out
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171

Yeah, same boat... kind of disappointed in the lack of hype from MCOC in The Dark Phoenix movie.

X-men sucks anyway
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    Please exit this post and don't let the door hit you...bye sis
    Ghosty64 said:

Yeah, same boat... kind of disappointed in the lack of hype from MCOC in The Dark Phoenix movie.

X-men sucks anyway