**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

August 2019 Predictions

Maxim_86296Maxim_86296 Posts: 27
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Hey y'all. I'm back after taking a hiatus from mcoc. Anyway, any predictions on what the August event is going to be about? Yes, I know it's about two months away, but I think it would be interesting to start speculation about the subject now. I'm interested in what the new champs may be, and how Kabam might make some changes to the game.

Comments

• adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Kraven and Sandman. Calling it now (although maybe someone like Prowler instead of Sandman).
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    The new event isn't even up and you're thinking of the next one?😂.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    What happened to July?
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    I'm guessin Mr fantastic and someone else maybe Dr doom because what they have been doing is release a f4 character one month then some other champs the next month then the month after its another f4 memeber
  • Maxim_86296Maxim_86296 Posts: 27
    Ok, time to answer some questions. The July update is going to be about Far From Home, so that's why I skipped ahead to August. Yes, I do like to plan ahead (by a lot 😂). I think Zuro made an interesting theory as to how the Fantastic Four characters will be released, although I'll keep an eye out for Kraven, Sandman, and Prowler. Thank y'all for your feedback!!