**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Crystal cornucopia is outdated

Will we ever see an update to the crystal cornucopia?

For a lot of people, this 1-day arena falls on the day they have the most time to spare. The rewards are outdated and the arena is downright boring.

Let’s buff the rewards so we can happily grind through the arena on our days off work.

Comments

• AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    This has been pointed out several times... I guess It has no priority for them
  • MerreKordArasMerreKordAras Posts: 15
    Well, repetition, lets mention it until they hear it. Cornucopia is boring. Prizes are dismotivating, points are ridiculous for what u get. If u r fighting a 4 or 5 star arena why dont we get prizes accordingly? Like 4 crystals shards? Or evenISO, common dont be so cheap Kabam, you r still gonna make money if players get hooked on it! I want the rewards to be in accordance with the level of champs. Simple, I fight and beat 4* 5* i get rewarded likewise, why do i want a stupid 2* champ for the 100 time? When my2* are maxed and pretty much useless at this point, for there is no event quests or story quests where i can use the , so STOP GIVING 2 * reward and little pieces of gold on 4 and 5 * events.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    How they haven't updated Sundays is beyond me. I barely play on Sundays because there is is nothing to do.
  • Plus, if the Sunday arena was tier based, you'd be pitted against others closer to your progression in the ranked rewards. Yet another bonus of taking advantage of those progression titles. Increases the amount of ranked rewards available, and divvies them out in a broader range.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

I'll get the ball rolling on this one again, y'all. I'm sorry that there hasn't been much feedback on our end to you in response, but I'll make sure we get a conversation going on it.

Dude... I beat the arena in 6 fights.

Like I said in my other post, I only did it for the daily alliance event.

6 fights was enough to get me ranked. There is something seriously wrong with this picture.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Man, everyone is so self centered around here. What about the new people picking up the game, shouldn't they have some content for them? I agree the rewards are nothing for seasoned players, but Kabam has to accommodate a wide range of players. Leave Sunday alone and let the newer players have something.
  • @TheVyrus the changes I proposed actually would benefit them too. A multifaceted arena that's based around your highest progression title would help EVERYONE, new, mid tier, and endgame players alike. Adding a 3rd arena that gets more interesting as you go isn't gonna hinder ANYONE.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Agreed I can’t even get my “helps” in on Sundays for my Loyalty because no one is running arena.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I would agree that it provides a playing platform for everyone, but it would continue growing the gap between player tiers in the long run. Top arena grinders get the rewards every arena already, giving them 1 more would continue to allow them to pull away faster and effectively bury the new players.

As a side note, I also think this would be far less a discussion if we were not in the middle of a six week event quest span that was completed by week 3. Lots of downtime right now causing everyone to scramble for something else to do.

I understand and respect your opinion, but to me it seems fine the way it is. I like having a day off anyway.
  • SuperrosieSuperrosie Posts: 21

I'll get the ball rolling on this one again, y'all. I'm sorry that there hasn't been much feedback on our end to you in response, but I'll make sure we get a conversation going on it.

It doesn’t need a dramatic rework, we are aware it makes shards readily available for new players. That part that turns me off it is the milestones are very low and there are no battle chips, so grinding for chips is lengthened. Perhaps adding more milestones and including BCs in them.

• daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I feel you are just preaching to the converted. Think positive, its your chance to give the grind a break for 24hrs.
    Also what are you expecting Kabam to do with it? Suddenly offer up 4 and 5* shards as milestones? That I'm afraid is just never going to happen.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    How about a gold arena for this @Kabam Vydious, or some form or resource arena to give a change from champion arenas on Sunday
  • Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95
    The rewards are hurendois
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    edited June 2019
    This part of the game is in dire need of update. I thought it would be interesting to upgrade the actual crystal you are working towards. Same amount of milestones just with increased rewards and increased score requirements.

-If you’re uncollected, you build an uncollected crystal and get a fully formed premium hero crysyal for each milestone.
    -If you’re cavalier, you build a cavalier crystal and get uncollected crystals for each milestone. Make this one like 2million or 4million score to reach all the milestones.

These would be based crystals with base rates so you could still pull a 3 star, however, you can pull a 5 or 6 star if you’re far in the game. I think it would be an interesting way to invigorate players to join back in this lackluster day of arena grinding.

Thoughts?
  • I feel you are just preaching to the converted. Think positive, its your chance to give the grind a break for 24hrs.
    Also what are you expecting Kabam to do with it? Suddenly offer up 4 and 5* shards as milestones? That I'm afraid is just never going to happen.

Some people don't have the time to grind during the week like others. Some have Sunday off, want to play more, and are left with... well... that. If they made a 3rd arena, as I proposed above, perhaps we would see some better shards. Who knows, if they tiered it out per progression titles, it would help a broader spectrum of players.

People being pitted against those closest in progression, for rank rewards that are useful to their progress vs the free for all it currently is. Also, if this ever were implemented, no one is holding a gun to your head to play arena on any day. I take whole weeks off the arena grind. Sometimes I go full swing. So take Sunday off if you so choose.

Some will run all nonstop. Good for them. That's their choice. Personally, I find I have extra time on Sundays and would enjoy an arena that would be more useful. Getting all the milestones in 6-7 sets, so 18-21 fights... that's pretty sad. Nothing too extravagant mind you. Just something with a BIT more substance would be nice.
    edited June 2019

I feel you are just preaching to the converted. Think positive, its your chance to give the grind a break for 24hrs.

Some people don't have the time to grind during the week like others. Some have Sunday off, want to play more, and are left with... well... that. If they made a 3rd arena, as I proposed above, perhaps we would see some better shards. Who knows, if they tiered it out per progression titles, it would help a broader spectrum of players.

People being pitted against those closest in progression, for rank rewards that are useful to their progress vs the free for all it currently is. Also, if this ever were implemented, no one is holding a gun to your head to play arena on any day. I take whole weeks off the arena grind. Sometimes I go full swing. So take Sunday off if you so choose.

Some will run all nonstop. Good for them. That's their choice. Personally, I find I have extra time on Sundays and would enjoy an arena that would be more useful. Getting all the milestones in 6-7 sets, so 18-21 fights... that's pretty sad. Nothing too extravagant mind you. Just something with a BIT more substance would be nice.
    Getting crazy shard rewards would make it like a weekly arena. It’s too much for a single arena and a bit unrealistic. That’s why I think my proposition, right above this one, would be better suited for this type of arena. It would also encourage you to progress and while you probably won’t get anything worthwhile, you still have a better chance at a higher star rated champ.
  • Did I say crazy shards? I said SOME shards. Also, technically we're proposing something similar @J0NisCOOL . If they made an Arena that unlocked better rewards per progression title, it would help a broader spectrum of players (scroll up to my initial comment). Each set of rank rewards would be per tier. If it's building GMCs, or Cavalier Crystals via milestones, that's better than the current situation. Shards of those. A small amount of 5 or 6* shards (500-1k 5* or 275-550 6*) wouldn't be unreasonable either for rank rewards. Not milestones though.

I'm not saying hand out fully formed, or even half a tier crystal for that matter. Mere fractions is all for higher rank rewards. If it also builds GMCs or awards a fully formed FGMC by building it via shards for milestones, that would be interesting. I didn't get into specifics, but the 5 and 6* shards would only be rank rewards. The Cavalier or GMC crystals were the milestones. So my bad for not clarifying this earlier. I thought that the order in which I said them implied this much. So GMCs/Cavalier built via milestones, hero shards via rank rewards.

Did I say crazy shards? I said SOME shards. Also, technically we're proposing something similar @J0NisCOOL . If they made an Arena that unlocked better rewards per progression title, it would help a broader spectrum of players (scroll up to my initial comment). Each set of rank rewards would be per tier. If it's building GMCs, or Cavalier Crystals via milestones, that's better than the current situation. Shards of those. A small amount of 5 or 6* shards (500-1k 5* or 275-550 6*) wouldn't be unreasonable either for rank rewards. Not milestones though.

I'm not saying hand out fully formed, or even half a tier crystal for that matter. Mere fractions is all for higher rank rewards. If it also builds GMCs or awards a fully formed FGMC by building it via shards for milestones, that would be interesting. I didn't get into specifics, but the 5 and 6* shards would only be rank rewards. The Cavalier or GMC crystals were the milestones. So my bad for not clarifying this earlier. I thought that the order in which I said them implied this much. So GMCs/Cavalier built via milestones, hero shards via rank rewards.

I agree with you for the most part and I wasn’t meaning to misquote you either so I apologize.

I was thinking to keep the milestone rewards the exact same just with higher tier shards. I think staying true to the current rewards with upgrading the rarity would be a cool way of fixing this and motivate people to jump in. Just like how it is currently, you get 1 base crystal (premium hero crystal, legendary crystal, grandmaster crystal, cavalier crystal based on your progression tier) from collecting shards from the rewards and then get a bonus crystal from the tier below for each milestone as well for a little added bonus. (Ex. If you are uncollected you would get 1 grandmaster crystal and 4 legendary crystals for completing all milestones). This would also contribute to the shards you mentioned as you would be getting them from the crystals from opening more 3*, 4*, and 5* champions.

If you manage to get to rank rewards, you can snag an extra crystal or 2 similar to the one earned. Even go further to incorporate something you mentioned as if you finish in the higher end of the rank rewards you can get featured versions of these crystals (just the rates change not the champions inside them).
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Some people don't have the time to grind during the week like others. Some have Sunday off, want to play more, and are left with... well... that.
    Thanks to remember Monday.