**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[ANDROID] Unit Store Broken After Update

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Still nothing? How can stuff like this happen? Not trying to be mean but you all need to get it together over there it's just one massive screw up after another after another and something needs to give before your playerbase quits.

Trust me a lot of people are leaving this gave, lost a chunk of friends, lost a chunk of my allaince and I see more and more each day and honestly others and I are getting to that point to.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Still down for me
  • UrExGFUrExGF Posts: 6
    I'm having the same issue as well with the unit store. Still am after the recent server maintenance. Now it doesnt log me into my main account. It logs me to a new account. Have to sign out of that one to sign back into my main account.
    Currently having an Issue with the game after the recent update, isnt logging me into my main account. Logs me into a new account. Have to log out that one to log into my main account. And isnt showing me the unit store when I sign in.
    Here's a few photos.

Never had an issue logging in the game until I updated the game. And I only have 1 account so I'm not sure why its logging me into the one on the photo.
  • Scøøby_DøøScøøby_Døø Posts: 89
    Add me to the pile. can't buy units = can't buy offer = can't form t5b = can't r5 my void for another month
  • NedgangNedgang Posts: 9
    It's the same for me.....
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    The only way I've got around this is to use my Google log in as opposed to Kabam login.
  • PoolPool Posts: 117
    Just log in again with google account guys. Store will come back.
    Then log in with your kabam id too.

Thats what i did and it resolved the issue
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    But when play games is linked to another one of your accounts and not your main account it is an issue. I can't be logged onto my main and mini account at the same time
  • designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    Pool said:

Just log in again with google account guys. Store will come back.
    Then log in with your kabam id too.

Thats what i did and it resolved the issue

But then everytime you open the game you'll have to login to Kabam after you've loggen in to your Google account. That's not great. It's not a solution.
  • ElsaEternalElsaEternal Posts: 97
    So, I've never had an issue before, but since I updated, I can't go into the unit store without linking a google play account. This wouldn't be an issue, but my google play account is linked to an account I started a long time ago and it logs me out of my main account when I try to log in to google. Is there a way to unlink this other account so I can go into the unit store again?
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    My kids and wife say thank you Kabam, they will finally get priority in my expenses, and will get to have three times of meals :D
  • Any news on this please as I still cant connect my kabam account to my Google account which was connected before maintenance?
  • Wolfman80Wolfman80 Posts: 27
    edited June 2019
    I now have the same issue
    edited June 2019
    Hey @Icecrewcold , I just found a fix for this.

I went in to Google Games and went to settings and added an extra account using the same email address that I use for my main MCoC account (you'll have to pick a new Google games user name). You can then sign in to that Google games account from your main MCoC account which should open the units store again.

Hope this helps.
  • RubuncleXIIIRubuncleXIII Posts: 25
    The problem with this is people who runs 2 accounts or more (i use 2 different accounts) can only log in with one google account meaning. (breaking it down for kabam and others who doesnt get why this is a bad thing for others)

1 logging in with main account (including logging in with kabam profile and google account profile to be able to see unit store) possible to do.

but then when you log in to your second account. you cant log in with your current google account, it wont let you as you have already logged in with it with the main account, meaning you cant buy or see unit store/offers on your second account as you will need another new google profile account for it to be able to see or buy anything.

if you log in with kabam second account to replace the main account then your google account will be replaced aswell, but when you try to log in with your google account while you are in your second account, this will redirect you to your main account because you are logging in with your google account in stupid ways it will automatically log you off from your second account and back to main account. this is the issue and its annoying and not good.

reform it back so that you only log in with kabam profile as your google account is already linked to your samsung phone including google store like and iphone linked to apple store. and if you want to log in with your google game tool you can do that too but keep it like before the update dont know what went wrong but do fix this asap instead of ignoring it for 3-5 months KABAM.
  • ElsaEternalElsaEternal Posts: 97
    My mcoc account isn't linked to a gmail though. 😶
  • designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    edited June 2019

The problem with this is people who runs 2 accounts or more (i use 2 different accounts) can only log in with one google account meaning. (breaking it down for kabam and others who doesnt get why this is a bad thing for others)

I don't even run two accounts. I went from using an iPhone to using a Samsung phone. The "google MCOC account" there is just a placeholder while I transferred my Kabam account.

But your point remains. If you've ever had or still have more than one account this problem will apply to you.
  • R3LL1KR3LL1K Posts: 2
    I do not have a second account and this is also happening to me. I'm also already connected to my Google account. I've tried uninstalling the MCoC, logged out of my Google account, restarted phone, logged into Google account, download and install MCoC. When I click the "Sign In" button, I am directed to the Google Play Games app and asked to install. This has not been an issue with previous versions of MCoC.
    Neither is mine. I just used a Hotmail one as that's what my mcoc account is linked to and it worked fine.
    Hey all,

I was in a similar post to this on another channel when it disappeared. I found if you went in to Google Play settings, you could register using the email you use for your main MCoC account. Then, when you log in to that in game, it seems to work fine.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We are still looking into this issue. As suggested by others, in the meantime, the below workaround should help in the meantime.

1. On the Unit Store tab hit Sign In and log into a Google account
    2. Then go to Settings -> Login Options and log in with your Kabam account
    edited June 2019
    Hi all,

I have just discovered that if you go in to Google Play Games settings, you can registere using the email that is linked to your main mcoc account. This doesn't need to be a googlemail (mine is a hotmail). Once you have done this, when you are back in game and that sign in message pops up, you can simply choose the matching email address to your mcoc account and it works fine.

I've just done this and it keeps me in my main mcoc account and I can now use the unit store again.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra please see my comment above about a work around for this issue
This discussion has been closed.