**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

May 2019 Monthy Review

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
We are in the Endgame now

Three new champs were added this month: RonIN (not RonAN), Cull Obsidian, Ebony Maw
Favorite Champ: Cull Obsidian

Ronin: His animmations are quick, smooth, and satisying to launch/watch. His damage output is

Cull Obsidian: He is insane. His animations are great and his damage output is crazy! He might be better than Corvus!

Ebony Maw: He has some interesting abilities, and I really like his animations (especially the strong attack and sp2). I like how he floats. RIP Corvus. Also, why does one member of the black order totally counter the other member? Oh well.

Let me just say, I enjoy each member of the black order now. They are all good (except Maw), they have some nice synergies, and I like them as characters now because of this game. Excellent job Kabam!
I hope the Fantastic Four is just as good (so far, they are).

Calenders: Average. Nothing new this month.

EQ: It was pretty good, but lots of people didnt like the Thanos boss. I didn't like it either.

Infinity Stone Quest: These were allright. We did get three star hero's which is cool. The inifnity stone buffs were the best part about it.
Soul: Captain America is OP! I loved playing with him! Great buffs!
Mind: Iron Man is kinda trash. I do like the extra armour and regen but the shock damage wasnt do it for me.
Reality: Hawkeye was good, but now he's even better. Not as good as Cap, but still fun.
Power:Awesome!
Time: Eh
Space: Oof

Ebony Maw Quest: This was allright. We got to use the stones which were great.

Profile Pics: $100 cash grab for a small profile picture that you wont see that much. Looks great, but unessisarily expensive. The others were cool, except for the chair (sorry guys. I just dont understand that meme).

What did you like about May? Dislike? Let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for reading and commenting!
-XxLoganTDCxX

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    The quest wasn’t as bad as people say, but it was definitely below average. I liked ronin and cull, but knowing my luck, I probably won’t see either of them for some time.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I have a few things to say. The infinity stone quests were a good idea, but they were bogged down by being too long, too easy, and too energy consuming. The low rewards didn't help. I liked the ebony maw quests, but they launched in a state of brokenness. But it looks like kabam is setting up a great month in June, they just have to not good up AQ.
    P.S. I like ronin more than cull.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

The quest wasn’t as bad as people say, but it was definitely below average. I liked ronin and cull, but knowing my luck, I probably won’t see either of them for some time.

It was pretty bad considering how rng it was opened over 30 crystals and got no 5* shards while got over 30k 5* shards from negative zone