**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier/uncollected/etc. log in calendars

Hey everyone,

I’ve been playing this game for over 3 years now and I thought that it would be a good idea to restructure the monthly log in calendar. We all are striving to push the limits and build our rosters to tackle new content, however, the monthly log-in is really not geared toward most end game players or advanced mid level players. Being cavalier, the monthly log is nice for getting some units and some revives and then the t4b and t4cc every month. The other rewards seem very underwhelming in comparison, but that fine as it starts off small and gets better. The problem is besides the few things I’ve listed above, it continues to be underwhelming and not very helpful.

My thoughts were to upgrade calenders just like we upgrade crystals. Make the calendars specific to the title (progression gate) you’re currently in. 1000 gold for 6 of the days, a 3 star champion every month and 5% of a 5 star crystal doesn’t really help out the summoners who are logging in every day unless you’re a newer player.

-Upgrading the gold amounts (greater gold crystals or goldpool crystals, or giving 10k gold for cav/ 7.5k for uncollected/ etc.
-Upgrade the amount of lower tier catalysts being upgraded to x2 or x3 (based on cav/uncollected).
-Upgrade the featured hero in the calendar (featured grandmaster drop rates for uncollected/ featured cavalier drop rates for cav)
-Upgrade the amount of 5 star shards (replace crystal shard crystals and give 5 star shards. I was thinking somewhere around 5k a month for cav and 2.5k for uncollected dispersed within the calendar).
-units remain the same
-revives remain the same
-t4bc and t4cc remain the same

-also for the weekly hero shard crystal
Cavalier gets 2 uncollected crystals in 2 weeks instead of 1. I’m sure people who are cavalier would rather open 1 cavalier crystal every 2 weeks instead of 2 uncollected every 2 weeks, but that can wait for another time.

Thanks and I hope some of you agree with me,
J0N is COOL

Comments

• StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Would you agree that respective changes be made as you progress through story mode? Similar to the recent change in daily and free crystal tiers. This would benefit the progression of all players dependent on their completion and not just those who’ve reached uncollected or cavalier.

You seem to hint at this idea, I’m just clarifying as I completely agree that this change is warranted.
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    That is the direction I was going with this. Not a general calendar but something that gets better as you progress. I was using uncollected and cavalier as the examples as I skipped the other benchmarks when that feature came out. I’m unaware of what those tiers were called but yes they would be included as well.

Just something to benefit the progression of all players new or old in way that more accurately rewards the summoner for their skill and dedication to the game.
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    To be frank, I don’t think an overhaul or anything drastic needs to be added. We don’t need a t2a every month for example. I just think making the calendar more geared toward the level of the game you’re currently in would please the community.

It would also have players more likely to buy and spend units to clear content allowing them access to the higher calendar ranks. Wink* wink* kabam.

Please leave comments or suggestions below and try to keep it reasonable. This is an actual idea not a wish list.