**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

F4 Champs to use

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
It seems my time off hasn’t made me much wiser.

Can I ask that with the current “Fantastic 4 Champion Use”

Is it only the 3 F4 champs in the game, or ANY of the following:

Annihilus
Ant-Man
Black Panther
Diablo
Ghost Rider
Human Torch
Joe Fixit
Luke Cage
Medusa
She-Hulk
Spider-Man (Classic)
Storm
Thing
Wolverine

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Looks to be any champion but 1 FF4 Champ will have a special points amount. Right now it's Thing.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    you get 2k points for wininng a fight with any 5* champion and 10k for using any version of "thing" i believe its 1k also for winning fight with 4*
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    2.5k for winning a fight with 6* dungeons, alliqnce quest and alliqnce ware doesnt count and neither does my spelling
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    1 of the big list is picked each day and gives bonus points
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I ran a little normal EQ with a 3* thing and did a few duels when I ran out of energy. All points. Didn't take long.

you get 2k points for wininng a fight with any 5* champion and 10k for using any version of "thing" i believe its 1k also for winning fight with 4*

I was using my 4* The Thing and was getting 11500 points per fight.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Take thing, go to RttL, do the first 4 quests. That fully completes the milestones.
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 281 ★★★
    Wish I would have read more into this before dropping 600 units since I knew that I didn't have any FF4 champs. Literally everyone that I speak to in-game were under the same impression. A tad bit deceiving Kabam....
  • HCMmcocHCMmcoc Posts: 55
    i don't have thing....
    HCMmcoc said:

i don't have thing....

Any champion will get you points.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Cheers guys and girls!

Wish I had Thing just for some easy points lol, didn’t take long without though.
  • Hey there everyone, we mentioned it in the announcement for the Atlantean Rifts here and in the message that went out in the game but in case anyone missed it, using any Champions will earn you points for the Fantastic Four Champion Use solo events. Additionally, there will be one Champion each day who will award bonus points toward that day's solo event. This Champ will either have been part of the Fantastic Four in the past or was an enemy of theirs. If you check out the "How to Get Points" section of the solo event in game and click the "More" button it'll show which Champ is awarding bonus points that day. Hope that helps clear things up!
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Do road to the labyrinth for 1 energy per time while using the specific fantastic four champion. Fast and cheap
  • Ma4h3mMa4h3m Posts: 1
    Any of those, with points awarded on higher star champions. It appears they are also providing bonus points for certain champions, during the Fantastic 4 Champion Use 24 hour events. Currently, it's Thing and he awards 10,000 points.

Hope this helps.