**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guess it's just time to rage quit

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Bad RNG is getting this guy once for 10K hard to get 6* crystals. Epic fail is duping him.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Void is trash? Mkay. Lol.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

Meh. He’s decent on defense. I duped daredevil. Useless. I’ve 100% 6.1 and both variants.

This is a dumpster fire. Void is trash until his sig hits 60-80 and I’d rather have 3 other equivalent 6*s than keep duping him now. He can barely reduce healing because his FOV doesn’t last long with a single dupe.

How long fotv lasts has nothing to do with sig lvl
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Have an awakened king groot myself. There's a silver lining....I just haven't found it yet.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    You have 5* max sign 5/65 Ægon, please don't complain while people like me get iron Patriot duped 3 times in 4 crystals.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

DalBot said:

Bad RNG is getting this guy once for 10K hard to get 6* crystals. Epic fail is duping him.

Uh don’t you have a duped 6 star Cull?
    @Jamiefyffe16 heres a poll he did on asking who R2. I'd say he's got zero to complain about.

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

If you’re complaining about a couple bad pulls when you have so many good 6* from your poll, then you might aswell not open any more crystals because you might “rage quit” because you landed on that one bad 4* from that prem
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Void is useless unless sig 60 plus?? Guess I am playing void wrong since hes been my MVP since UC to cavalier under sig 60
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    _ASDF_ said:

Void is trash until his sig hits 60-80 and I’d rather have 3 other equivalent 6*s than keep duping him now. He can barely reduce healing because his FOV doesn’t last long with a single dupe.

Um, Fear of the Void lasts 40 seconds regardless of sig level. Sig level improves the speed of Intimidating Presence debuffs, but the difference between sig 1 and sig 200 is like 15% to 60% faster stacking on debuffs that take 14 seconds to apply (once you get the first stack). You get way more stacks using special 1 attacks if you're trying to reverse healing or power gain.

It is difficult to reconcile this comment with how Void actually works.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    If you can't see the difference between champs you spend a **** ton to acquire (Cull) and the ones that you spend hours upon hours of grinding to get shards for (King Groot) then I don't know what to tell you. Making the comparison between the two is highly disingenuous.

Lol, yeah this was a strange post. I think most endgame players at this point have a crappy 6 star dupe. I have this one....

A crappy 6* dupe? I've got a full on team of terrible 6* dupes.

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Wow, just wow. It’s one thing to complain about a bad champ dupe 6* when you have no good 6* as well. But complaining about a bad one to the point of rage quit when you already have god tier 6* champs (some duped) is a totally different level. Clearly I agree with op. He needs to rage quit ASAP!!
    Jaded said:

Wow, just wow. It’s one thing to complain about a bad champ dupe 6* when you have no good 6* as well. But complaining about a bad one to the point of rage quit when you already have god tier 6* champs (some duped) is a totally different level. Clearly I agree with op. He needs to rage quit ASAP!!

Sorry that you're incapable of seeing the difference between "RNG" when you spend vs RNG for what you spend hours upon hours of grinding to earn. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    DalBot said:

Jaded said:

Sorry that you're incapable of seeing the difference between "RNG" when you spend vs RNG for what you spend hours upon hours of grinding to earn. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    That doesn’t matter. Sorry you see it different. Truly sorry. Anyways your complaint is not valid. You have superior 6* roster. Getting a handful or more bad ones is how it works. They all can’t be god tiers. Doesn’t matter if you paid for them physically with money or grinded out the shards.
    Jaded said:

That doesn’t matter. Sorry you see it different. Truly sorry. Anyways your complaint is not valid. You have superior 6* roster. Getting a handful or more bad ones is how it works. They all can’t be god tiers. Doesn’t matter if you paid for them physically with money or grinded out the shards.

I mean, it kind of does matter in a game where "RNG" is the key, yet we have no idea how they apply RNG ("proprietary industry info")versus spending habits, which we know are tracked, but there's no point going on when you're not going to take a nuanced look. Good day to you.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    When you rage quit will you stop posting on the forums as well?
  • MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    How many of those shards that you “spent hours earning” were actually from duped 5* during the spending sprees? Honestly, you came to the wrong place to get sympathy.
    Snizzbar said:

When you rage quit will you stop posting on the forums as well?

You'd miss me too much Snizzybear 😘
    Mjolinar said:

How many of those shards that you “spent hours earning” were actually from duped 5* during the spending sprees? Honestly, you came to the wrong place to get sympathy.

And to get to 10K you'd have to dupe almost 40 5*. So assume it's even half of that, you're still looking at two months of AQ grind to get to 5K 6* shards.
    edited June 2019
    DalBot said:

Mjolinar said:

And to get to 10K you'd have to dupe almost 40 5*. So assume it's even half of that, you're still looking at two months of AQ grind to get to 5K 6* shards.
    Aq doesn’t reward 6* shards. And doing uncollected monthly event quest isn’t a “grind”. If you were doing all difficulties for the 6* shards that’s a grind. Or arenas, that’s a grind. Doing the most lucrative event difficulty for 2500 6* shards isn’t a grind.
    Meant EQ
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    I pulled a 5* red skull yesterday. Dash it all. Sorry corvus, sparky, and arcangel, but ima gonna quit
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

If you can't see the difference between champs you spend a **** ton to acquire (Cull) and the ones that you spend hours upon hours of grinding to get shards for (King Groot) then I don't know what to tell you. Making the comparison between the two is highly disingenuous.

Its weird how the champ line up doesn't seperate between what you spent a ton on or hours grinding. Mine all look the same.