**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another Fantastic Update

How's everyone feeling about the latest update?

Another Fantastic Update 55 votes

Extremely Happy
20%
GamerdanielmathCrkwestLvernon15Charlie_ScenePrathapIKONTehsigzorzX_Factor_AgentZuroSkinnyfatboy82 11 votes
It's Good
43%
Chriz4061benshbPizzabeatTaZ_4178Maldroit2iRetr0V1PER1987AntSeekFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxInfinityM04RaveNNLoctiteSuperGluepontusumbraEtjamaFlintTheSavagevolrexGonçaloNarwhal52xCtfz35 24 votes
It's OK...
18%
ZENVceeTerraMqc19Greifmaster911OpandemonioJayCeeNopedroooJohnny_BLAZE19Ghosty64 10 votes
What the hell happened?
9%
LeNoirFaineantBrainimpacterSpity68My_SuperiorArdi 5 votes
"Working as intended" git gud
9%
SnakeMacZBigDog34KnightZeroLLStashMadmunk 5 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Extremely Happy
    Si far nothing seems bad about it (touch wood)
  • BigDog34BigDog34 Posts: 62
    "Working as intended" git gud
    Jestress said:

How about we play the event for more than just a couple hours before we start giving a swooping generalization on the entire month?

No critique here. Just asking the question. Only bug for me so far is the unit store is now only accessable for users with a Gmail login. Which my account doesn't have. No loss on my behalf, no more impulse purchases from me.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    What the hell happened?
    They took my Symbiod profile picture. I sent in a support ticket and was told by someone who apparently didn't actually read my email that my Symbiod was only for the previous event...
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    It's OK...
    These forums have made me cynical. When I saw the title I thought this was gonna be a super sarcastic thread.