**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost players! I need you!

Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
Hey guys!

Ok so I finished RTTL tonight and on my first try on lol rulk got him to 20% (no boosts) with ghost and a full synergy team (wasp, hood, ant man, yj) and so I’m thinking sooner rather than later for lol easy path. Now, for those of you who’ve done easy path with a 4/55 ghost, (or any other ghost or you’re just familiar with lab) please let me pick your brain.

These are the questions I’ve got:

How many units do I actually need (fairly skilled with phase intercepting so an easier time in terms of block damage)

Should I stick with the standard easy path, or because ghost has an easy time with debuff champs, should I maybe hit abomination and gully?

Realistically, how bad can a regen proc screw me on maestro? Should I quit the fight as soon as I see it?

Who’s the hardest besides maestro?

Should I get it all done in one sitting, or take breaks and stretch it over a day or 2? (Breaks when the boosts fall off)

How big should I boost?

Should I go full synergies or bring a backup? (4/55 Medusa) aka team configuration planning

Thanks!

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    And any other ghost tips for lab would be awesome!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    You shuld definitely hit abomination. And for master reg yes no mater what you do you tap pause asap he wil reg for 10k pair tick mean 20k totalt
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    I’m thinking to run my 9 run for fun with a rank5 ghost