**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I miss thanos

Drooped2Drooped2 Posts: 3,893 ★★★★★
This month just didnt feel as fun to me all bosses were easy solos first go thru.

Comments

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    It hasn't even been a day yet
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    I found the yellowjacket quite annoying, though I assume the usual counters like blade, gwenpool, hawkeye etc should work. (Anyone else I'm missing?) But yeah namor and invisible woman are pretty easy to kill providing you know their abilities and they cost a lot more energy. But Uncollected Nameless Thanos was a bit of a bs fight considering all of the lag last month and the fact that if you got a lag spike while intercepting you got killed real quick. I had to spend a lot of units getting him down cos of that (and partly because I'm a bit of a scrub lol)
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

Ok I'm still done with UC. Not sure how adding more time is going to make it more fun
    I was done with thanos on the third day, why would you miss him?
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    Yea there are a few people in my alliance that are already done with UC and said it was the easiest EQ UC so far. Granted they have 5* R5 compared to my 5* R4, so we'll see how easy it is once I manage to take a run. Thanos was pretty fun, thankfully I didn't get a lag so...
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Oh yeah Nameless Thanos is too easy, my roster is too big and I have too many rank fives
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    This is why we need Cavalier. Lol.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

Ok I'm still done with UC. Not sure how adding more time is going to make it more fun
    I was done with thanos on the third day, why would you miss him?
    Cause it was a fun fight that required skill. I enjoyed that.
    I found todays bosses quite fun. Dont worry, 6.2 is next week and there will most definitely be some very fun fights.
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    first blind encounter on namor was pretty hilarious for me , was like infinite chaos node
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I loved the thanos fight.. I miss it too.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,452 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

This month just didnt feel as fun to me all bosses were easy solos first go thru.

Try it again with 3 stars then talk :smile:
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,104 ★★★★★

Sneaky flex. There's less salt than expected, though.

This is the most accurate post I’ve seen in awhile.

Sneaky flex bruh. Sneaky flex.

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Who was easier? Invisible Woman or Namor?
  • Drooped2 said:

We're sorry to hear you feel this way! We appreciate the feedback on it though. If there's a more constructive manner to which you can share that, it would be further appreciated as well.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Drooped2 said:

We're sorry to hear you feel this way! We appreciate the feedback on it though. If there's a more constructive manner to which you can share that, it would be further appreciated as well.
    I think he's looking for that Cavalier difficulty in the EQ.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

I enjoyed the 9 energy last quest with a challenge boss alot. Doing a relatively easy boss (7?) I.didnt count paths just gets really tiresome and energy draining to me

The other format felt alot better
    I can agree on that i prefer the 9 energy with a stacked boss rather than like 300 energy