**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[ANDROID] Unit Store Broken After Update

13»

Comments

• Wolfman80Wolfman80 Posts: 27
    Sorry, this seems to be in multiple threads so I may be repeating myself lol
  • designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    cdub71 said:

Although the option below did, just dont log out before you press the login with Kabam.
    1. On the Unit Store tab hit Sign In and log into a Google account
    2. Then go to Settings -> Login Options and log in with your Kabam account

Indeed this workaround is fine provided you are ok with having to do this every time you restart the app. Hopefully Kabam will be able to fix this ASAP.
  • SmibsismiSmibsismi Posts: 24
    Yeah, have been able to use the google account on device without logging into the mcoc with it. Like the mcoc is logged in as kabam and phone as a google account
  • DonszechuanDonszechuan Posts: 3
    When they fix it, will they extend the offers available during this downtime? Sucks we didn't get access to that T5B deal...

Also signing in with Google then with Kabam ID did not work for me.
  • ElsaEternalElsaEternal Posts: 97
    Yeah, signing in to google, then logging back in just logs me back out of google. It's a viscious cycle that typically ends with me deciding I'd rather just order pizza and play fortnite instead of buy the deal 😂
  • SmibsismiSmibsismi Posts: 24

When they fix it, will they extend the offers available during this downtime? Sucks we didn't get access to that T5B deal...

Also signing in with Google then with Kabam ID did not work for me.

Won't work for me either.
    I had to play through the tutorial 3 times yesterday
  • Me too. I don't want to use a google account anyway.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Thanks for your patience, everyone. We hope to have a hotfix for this soon.
    Any chance of getting yesterday's deals re-released once the fix is live? Considering a bunch of players who would have otherwise bought units to get it couldn't log into the unit store...
  • NilpoNilpo Posts: 19
    I had the same problem. It occurred after a Play Services update that was released around the same time as the game update. It's caused by the Play Services update.

To fix the issue, go through the login process. Once you sign in, force close the game. When the game starts back up, you will be signed in and the unit store will show. The key is to force close the game after signing in.
  • KrDavidKrDavid Posts: 16
    Nilpo said:

I had the same problem. It occurred after a Play Services update that was released around the same time as the game update. It's caused by the Play Services update.

To fix the issue, go through the login process. Once you sign in, force close the game. When the game starts back up, you will be signed in and the unit store will show. The key is to force close the game after signing in.

Not an issue with Play Services Update! I am using the latest Play Services with the previous version of MCOC and everything works perfectly fine. If I update game to the latest then this problem comes back. Until the fix I am sticking to Previous version on my Android device and Newer version on my iOS device as no issues on iOS.

Best,
    KrDavid
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

I am running into the same issue. Says to log into a Google Account, I log in, but nothing happens. Never had this issue until the 23.1.0 update.

You have to download google play games from the app store I did it and got the unit store once again
    Any update???
  • StarwizStarwiz Posts: 2
    After the recent update I'm unable to see the store to purchase any items. It asks me to sign into a Google account but my account is connected to a kabam login so when logging into Google it'll redirect me to an old account once connected to my Google email. Is anyone else have this problem and how to fix it?
  • StarwizStarwiz Posts: 2
    I too am suffering from this.

To be specific. It asks to log into a Google account, but I already am. When I follow the steps log in itll not log me onto my account instead it is an old account connected to that Google account. My account is connected to the kabam login ID. i believe that is the problem there. Would like a fix as I'm trying to purchase units for uncollected. Thanks guys
  • edited June 2019

We have a fix for this coming! It will require a new update, and we hope to have it out today!
    Thanks, Miike!
  • Just wondering if anyone else has this problem where recently i am unable to buy units. It tells me i need to connect to the google play store to buy units, however my account is linked to a kabam account. This has only happened since the update on monday, as i have bought units before.

• Heads up! Version 23.1.1 is on the Way! It is an Android only Release that should be available in the coming hours.

It addresses this Login issue that you've been running into. This is all that it contains.

Heads up! Version 23.1.1 is on the Way! It is an Android only Release that should be available in the coming hours.

It addresses this Login issue that you've been running into. This is all that it contains.

Awesome. Updated and works for me. Thanks!
    edited June 2019

Heads up! Version 23.1.1 is on the Way! It is an Android only Release that should be available in the coming hours.

That’s perfect! Updated and everything is working fine for me. Thank you soo much Mike and Layla for quickly working on the fix and for the lookout. God bless and take care :-)

Best,
    KrDavid
  • BobbyDigital71BobbyDigital71 Posts: 4
    Anyone having issues where their progress is saved on a Kabam login, but to access the unit store it says you have to connect to Google play.

After I connect to Google play and reload the game; I am logged into a blank account and then have to log back into my Kabam account for progress. But then k don't have access to the unit store again and the process repeats itself
    Kabam has released new update today fixing this issue. Kindly update your game to latest version and the issue should be fixed.

Best,
    KrDavid
    KrDavid said:

Kabam has released new update today fixing this issue. Kindly update your game to latest version and the issue should be fixed.

Best,
    KrDavid

I have updated and I am still having issues.
    I ended up having to log out of all accounts, log into kabam account, then when the game loads and asks about google I hit cancel.

If I connect Google every time it loads I get a blank account
  • DonszechuanDonszechuan Posts: 3
    edited June 2019
    Thanks! Looks like it worked!
This discussion has been closed.