**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rate my 6 stars

SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
Pulled Phoenix an hour ago , what would you guys rate my current 6 stars as, be honest

Comments

• Options
    LeSmurf10LeSmurf10 Posts: 11
    Feel u wit the jugz got one as my first
  • Options
    LeSmurf10LeSmurf10 Posts: 11
    Than I scored an emma frost and followed that wit a lady thor so not bad atleast they all diff classes bro beans
  • Options
    Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    You’ve got one great champ and two terrible ones.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Three pretty weak champs. Imiw has some good uses on attack... kind of a weak defender these days especially unawakened.
  • Options
    B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    Those are pretty good I suppose. Would like to play around with IMIW. My 6* are Storm and Venom the Duck. Super happy with VTD, he is such a beast.
  • Options
    B_Rabbitt said:

Those are pretty good I suppose. Would like to play around with IMIW. My 6* are Storm and Venom the Duck. Super happy with VTD, he is such a beast.

damn im jelly of that vtd, phoenix and imiw are fun at the very least, couldve been way worse i guess
  • Options
    Bear3 said:

Three pretty weak champs. Imiw has some good uses on attack... kind of a weak defender these days especially unawakened.

i wouldnt say phoenix is weak on attack, not at all, not a corvus but she does nice damage with armor breaks