**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sigh....more freaking lag issues with this new update

gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
Before this update, the game was running smooth as butter on my device. Since the update I'm getting in-fight graphical and input lag.
I know this horse is nothing but crimson pulp by now, but are you guys EVER going to address these performance issues on android?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I think you're in the minority on this one. Most of us are running smoother.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★

Ok, that's fascinating and I'm very happy for you, but that added nothing productive to the topic of discussion.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★

Ok, that's fascinating and I'm very happy for you, but that added nothing productive to the topic of discussion.
    Neither did you since you didn’t give phone specifics. Like GW said. Everyone else is running smoothly.
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    How can you expect something productive? But I have had very little lag this update. Don’t have to restart my game every time and my friend who is on android said he has noticed a big improvement as well. So I agree you seem to be in minority group.
    Well, then I guess in the process of improving stability on other devices they somehow made it worse on mine. It's worse that m than pre-update to the point that I'm actually having to re-learn my timing and try to anticipate and work around this new lag. It's already caused several inexcusable deaths
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Did you do something to make them angry?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Make sure your gaming settings haven't change with the update.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    I will say this, the help button lag which had been fixed might be back. I'll give it another day or two to ensure but this morning it was definitely there. Android, Galaxy Note 8, Snapdragon.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Same. Closed and reopened gues it’s fine now
    Solrac_2 said:

I will say this, the help button lag which had been fixed might be back. I'll give it another day or two to ensure but this morning it was definitely there. Android, Galaxy Note 8, Snapdragon.

It only seems to happen in-fight.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    I suggest you delete the game and install fresh.

Some components from the previous release could be messing with the update. I could be wrong.

But fresh installs usually solve the problem.

Update this thread when needed.

Before this update, the game was running smooth as butter on my device. Since the update I'm getting in-fight graphical and input lag.
    I know this horse is nothing but crimson pulp by now, but are you guys EVER going to address these performance issues on android?

Problem solved. The update apparently reset my actual phones gaming settings back to low res and graphics. Cranked them back up and it seems fine now.
  • FHunterFHunter Posts: 30
    Kabam should introduce graphics settings
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    From last 3 updates laggs and dropped frame rate has increased so much on my iphone 7,its almost unplayable on important quests like variant! 70% of parrys r missed and AA is almost unplayable because of his animations!!! He laggs like crazy.u sure u did blocked and parry at right time and he stills gets comboed to death! I really want no new quests just solve the freakin buggs and lagg!
  • Hey guys, we're working tirelessly to make improvements on our end in an effort to make the game run smoother on as many devices as possible. It's great to see that some of the changes we made recently have led to a reduction in lag for many of you after installing the most recent update!

With that being said, if you're still experiencing lag, please take the time to share your feedback in one of the dedicated threads below using our Bug Report Template.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

The feedback we receive in those threads is instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their feedback, we really do appreciate every report we receive.
This discussion has been closed.