**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Namor Signature Ability in Content

So after reading the characters abilities in uncollected and some game files on YouTube, can Namors signature ability when maxed out negate the damage from variant 2 mysteries of the micro realm glancing effects?

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    It sure looks like it
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115

It sure looks like it

I’m hoping someone can confirm it before I grind 70+mill in arena lol. Guess I’ll have to wait.
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    Can anyone who knows stuff about this champ be able to fill in the blanks for me or is it something we have to wait for? Thanks
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    If nobody has him yet how can they know?
  • I've asked Namor's designer about this. I'll let you know when I hear back!
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Not sure why you'd want to use him for that regardless. He may negate the glancing damage but his damage is still gonna be terrible 85% of the time when you glance
  • Gsohn246Gsohn246 Posts: 6

Not sure why you'd want to use him for that regardless. He may negate the glancing damage but his damage is still gonna be terrible 85% of the time when you glance

Don't forget he reflects back some of the damage he absorbs as well
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

Yea negating damage in trade for an 85percent lower attack on glancing isnt worth no 70 m grind to me

He reflects back some of the damage plus his use of special attacks through imperius rex should help
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Clydania said:

Drooped2 said:

Yea negating damage in trade for an 85percent lower attack on glancing isnt worth no 70 m grind to me

He reflects back some of the damage plus his use of special attacks through imperius rex should help
    K 70m is alot when any xl would do better just saying. He didnt seem worth much to me and certainly.not for a variant 2 gimmick
    Even with variant aside he is a still a top class champion
    Definitely worth 70 mil
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199

Got Confirmation! This does work.

@Kabam Miike kudos to you for taking the time and effort to get the details on this. It's much appreciated.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    He seems like a great champ. Using him for V2 seems like such a bad choice though and definitely not something that would make me want to do a 70m+ grind.
    Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

Definitely worth 70 mil

K maybe I need to read about him more in game he just didnt seem impressive to me
    Yeah he isn't impressive on defense but spectacular offensively
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103

@Kabam Miike kudos to you for taking the time and effort to get the details on this. It's much appreciated.
    Yes, it Must have been a grueling walk across the office 🙄
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    There’s nothing wrong with stairs. It’s a great exercise.
    Drooped2 said:

Cobs said:

Yes, it Must have been a grueling walk across the office 🙄
    It was! I had to go up stairs!
    You guys dont have an elevator or escalator? Come on man you guys make enough money.

I'd quit if my boss made me use the stairs
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 453 ★★★
    Clydania said:

Drooped2 said:

Reflects ALL the glance damage
  • EmperorLDragoEmperorLDrago Posts: 77
    By far in this year Namor is best champ I count. Sig ability will cheese out kort electro etc.LOL and burst materials
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

I've asked Namor's designer about this. I'll let you know when I hear back!

Does this work against stuff like starburst aspect of nightmares etc
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

I've asked Namor's designer about this. I'll let you know when I hear back!

Does this work against stuff like starburst aspect of nightmares etc