**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Atlantean rift energy cost

KaLydeKaLyde Posts: 14
edited June 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey @Kabam Miike can someone confirm if the rift cost is right? Tier2 cost 3 energy per tile? I think it was 24-26 energy to clear, seems like a lot just
to collect some t3 cat shards.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s always been that energy cost
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    wow... just wow... complaining about 24-26 energy cost... Really?
  • KaLydeKaLyde Posts: 14
    Just last month they had the same issue (heroic Lower level cost more energy than master higher level). And they corrected the error. I don’t have coral yet to check heroic, but looks like same issue.

Wow.. just wow... complaining about a member with a legit concern when you don’t know what you are taking about... Really?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    I think the energy requirement is pretty alright. Rifts have always cost energy since they were introduced.
    KaLyde said:

Wow.. just wow... complaining about a member with a legit concern when you don’t know what you are taking about... Really?
    Maybe your right... let’s all cry like baby’s and ask for free stuff everyday, while we sit on our arse, until we get what we want like spoil rotten kids...

Really if you can’t put 30 units to fill your energy... well live with your FTP and keep on whinning....

KaLyde said:

Maybe your right... let’s all cry like baby’s and ask for free stuff everyday, while we sit on our arse, until we get what we want like spoil rotten kids...

Really if you can’t put 30 units to fill your energy... well live with your FTP and keep on whinning....
    So even though I have proof the same exact error happened last month and was fixed..., your point is: If something is wrong/ broken/incorrect, I cant ask someone to check it cause I’m not a bloated whale like you? Wow I didn’t know the forums were for pay to play accounts only..., thanks 4 the education, MobyD
    KaLyde said:

KaLyde said:

So even though I have proof the same exact error happened last month and was fixed..., your point is: If something is wrong/ broken/incorrect, I cant ask someone to check it cause I’m not a bloated whale like you? Wow I didn’t know the forums were for pay to play accounts only..., thanks 4 the education, MobyD
    If the rift as 7 or 8 tiles at 3 energy per tile, it will cost you 21-24 energy

Vs if the 7-8 tile, at 2 energy, the cost would be 14-16 energy...

Therefor your complaining for 7-8 energy......

That is for your education...

• That is the correct value of Energy! There is no error or mistake here. I'll be closing this thread down as we've now cleared it up.
This discussion has been closed.