**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Maestros and Collectors class question

TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
The class of Maestro and the Collector, which makes all classes weak to it (is it called universal or multiversal? Can't remember)

I'm curious to know if a player ever got hold of a champion with that class, and faced another of the same class who would get the advantage? Since this isn't possible, perhaps someone, or a mod enlighten me on this?

Comments

• Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 537 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    I believe Spider-Gwen since her re-make is able to reverse the disadvantage.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Well, you had Lil Steve once, but you couldn't use him on act 5 I think.
    Other than him, there was no other playable universal class champion. Act 6 mystery champ might award someone like Maestro for example, but it may be different than the one in act 4
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    None of that answers my question. Perhaps I need to clarify. In a fight between a Universal (Like Maestro) and another Universal, who gets the advantage since both make the enemies class be at a disadvantage
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I assume nothing changes. Neither advantage or disadvantage, since universal class impacts the 6 main classes only.
    Or at least it should be that, but like I mentioned previously this couldn't be testes yet
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    It would probably be just like fighting the same class like a skill vs skill fight