**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T5 Alpha Issue

Kabam you need to provide more access to T5 Alpha.

Right now there are only 2 ways to regularly collect T5 alpha, beating “uncollected” quests and buying them via glory. Unless you have 1 or 2 max 5* champs beating an uncollected quest is virtually impossible and you can’t max a 5* without T5! And buying T5 via glory is a joke as it would take a year to get 1 T5 catalyst let alone the 2 you need to upgrade one champ.

This creates a huge void between low level players and upper tier players where mid-level players like myself can’t push to the next level. All I am asking is that you add some level of T5 fragments to the master quest so players like me can eventually grind our way to upgrading our champs. I don’t think this is too much to ask.

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    There’s no such thing as Tier 5 Alpha.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Also you can clear UC quests with 4/55s. As well as act 6 and become Elders Bane. Which give 2 T5B by itself.
  • Jdollar77Jdollar77 Posts: 65
    edited June 2019
    I meant T5 catalyst not alpha.

And as far as beating those quests, I have tried and cannot even come close with a maxed 4* team. Maybe you have better masteries/skill but I haven't been successful at all.
  • Grave301Grave301 Posts: 7
    If you have a team of 4* then why are you complaining if you don’t even have 4/55’s? Practice on uncollected and get 100% those t5 basics frags add up. I’ve been uncollected for only a few months and already have been successful in form 1, 2/3 on my second. Don’t complain about kabam not giving you them if you’re not at the level where you should expect them. Get better, go watch dork lessons. I agree that kabam is bs most times out of not but they’re not the reason you can’t get good.