**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Good job this month Kabam!

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 849 ★★★
With last month behind us I want to look forward. I must say that right now this month looks really fun.
Did completion master and UC yesterday and feel like this event can last the entire month for me. I liked the bosses, nothing 'unfair' about them. Did struggle against YJ but I went in without reading so that was my fault.
I like the way the rifts are set up this time. The game is based around RNG but now you still kinda give people the choice between decent RNG and sucky RNG (but with a huge payoff if you are lucky).
My roster is not dependand on awakening gems yet so I feel really good about the stable rifts.
The only thing I didn`t like is the presumable change to Glancing and Corvus (maybe Ghost aswell?) Since those are 2 of my 5 top champs. But as long as there is always just 1 boss with this mechanic it seems fair I need to struggle a little with my god tier champs. So I do understand it. Just don`t see why you can`t simple call it a change, and say it always worked this way.
Or is the difference in the NODE vs the natural ability of a champ? Haven`t player variant so have never seen it untill now.

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Variant has different mechanic. What’s happening with YJ boss in UC could be a different story. Kbm has not admitted to a bug, and the community is now more confused.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Yeh wait for new featured 5* list.
  • Praetor_Zwei153Praetor_Zwei153 Posts: 56
    Everyone's happy when the content is faceroll but whine every second thread when you're actually required to use your brain to complete content. #mcoccommunitylogic
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I havent done UC. Please dont jinx it for me. You say face, I roll...