**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The application doesn’t work on the iOS 13 Beta Software.

The Marvel Contest Of Champions app crashes *every time* I try to boot it up. I don’t think it has support for iOS 13. I’ve tried restarting my iPad as well. I have the Developer’s Beta version of iOS 13, please release an update that fixes the issue, as I cannot access my daily rewards if this continues.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Well, if that's something new then the game might have not been programmed for that yet ...
    Don't understand a lot of that, but can't you downgrade the version somehow?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

We don't yet have support for iOS 13 so if possible, you will need to downgrade to a supported version of iOS to continue to play. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I am on iOS 13 beta on my XS Max and it works just fine, I haven’t had 1 issue with the game.
  • SladeMaverickSladeMaverick Posts: 28

Hi,

We don't yet have support for iOS 13 so if possible, you will need to downgrade to a supported version of iOS to continue to play. Apologies for the inconvenience.

@Kabam Lyra how did the game run for me on Friday when I had iOS 13 and now it doesn’t run at all? Can there be a hot patch? The beta is for developers that’s why people pay for a “Dev” account?
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    I just installed the iOS 13 public beta 3 (which I think is developer beta 4). Game wouldn't load, was just stuck at the loading screen. I went into the Game Center settings, logged in, immediately logged out, uninstalled the game, restarted my iPad. Went back into Game Center settings, logged in and out again, reinstalled the game. Opened game, it asked me to sign into Game Center, I hit Cancel, game loaded. It then downloaded about 770MB worth of game files. Had to select English, and when game got to home screen, I was already signed into my Kabam acct and all was good again. I restarted the app, game loaded fine. I restarted my iPad, game loaded fine. 8 hours later, game loaded fine. YMMV.