**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awaken Cull or Hyperion?

MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
I have a 4* Cull and Hyperion and a cosmic Awakening gem. I just finished Act 4 and can usually complete Master EQ to give perspective on where I am in game progression for context. Appreciate any feedback on who to awaken.

Awaken Cull or Hyperion? 46 votes

Cull
78%
DalBotBigPoppaCBONEthetaman23TerraKossukoseMixkebabB_RabbittBatang_xLvernon15SamdroxtaarThatGuyYouSaw235Riggs_97СанекКрымRUSEvangelionlovrCoachLedBranis41AnkalagonniRetr0KnightNvrEndingV1PER1987 36 votes
Hyperion
19%
ZENTeddersmdsubScarlett_LPN20gp87EvisceratorThicco_ModeBanditRaccoon55 9 votes
Save it for another cosmic 4*
2%
BLACKMILKTEA_88 1 vote

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Cull
    No contest really. Cull is Corvus 2.0.
    Cull >>>> Corvus>>>> Hype.
    The choice Is obvious
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    Cull
    Terra said:

No contest really. Cull is Corvus 2.0.
    Cull >>>> Corvus>>>> Hype.
    The choice Is obvious

Easssssy. I wouldn't say Cull is better than Corvus. He hits slightly harder but doesn't have near the utility or sustainability.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    What are you trying to accomplish? different answers for different goals.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

What are you trying to accomplish? different answers for different goals.

I decided to go with Cull. I'd say my goal was to invest in the champ that would help me progress through difficult quests. Route+ his armor break+ insane damage output tipped the scales over Hyperion. I also felt like Cull was more fun to play. Lastly, it'll be awhile before I can dupe Cull through a crystal while I could potentially dupe Hyperion in a crystal right now. Still not sure if it was the *right* choice but I'm happy with it which I guess is all that matters when it comes to a video game. Thanks to everyone for the input.