**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Drop rates on 4 hr Cavalier crystals

BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
What are they?
I know the revive drop rate is represented by a Press Your Luck Whammy blowing a raspberry, but what are the rates of the things that a player can actually get?

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    I opened 170 and got one revive ...yes one.
  • JoeCool23JoeCool23 Posts: 24
    Opened 110 on the weekend Lab run and received 2 revives.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    It would be nice if someone from Kabam could weigh in with the actual numbers. Anyone out there?
  • Wulfgar79Wulfgar79 Posts: 27
    Agreed. My drop rates on revives in the 4 hr Cavalier crystal are terrible compared to the Uncollected crystals. @Kabam Miike, can you take this back to have the team research whats going on here?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I get way more revives on my small account from the regular 4 hour crystals. Cavalier are amazing if you want lots of small energy refills lol.
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I see a lot of people getting horrible amounts of revives I might as well keep saving my 200 uncollected crystals.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ya I used to get way more revives from free crystals. It is clearly a downgrade crystal on revives from the sample sizes seen. Real slight of hand played imo on this one.
  • EmperorLDragoEmperorLDrago Posts: 77
    Opened 10 Uc got 4 lol. 🤣🤣
  • BeelsBeels Posts: 25
    this crystal is definitely a downgrade not an upgrade. even the daily ones look worse. at Cavalier level we don't care much for the t4c. its the other stuff we really want and the odds so far look much worse than the uncollected crystals

Got a video?
  • EmperorLDragoEmperorLDrago Posts: 77

Got a video?
    Nope. I don't record everyone but trust me I bad bad luck and lucky moments in crystals
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

I get way more revives on my small account from the regular 4 hour crystals. Cavalier are amazing if you want lots of small energy refills lol.

So true. I’ve found myself running Ch3 of EQ on small energy refills. Overall, both Cavalier 4-hour and Daily crystals are terribly underwhelming.

Dr. Zola
    These 4 hour crystals super suck. I just opened another batch with no revives. Again.

Off-topic, but on brand with regards to crystals sucking, will the solo crystals ever be adjusted? They're almost as bad as the quest crystals.

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

These 4 hour crystals super suck. I just opened another batch with no revives. Again.

Off-topic, but on brand with regards to crystals sucking, will the solo crystals ever be adjusted? They're almost as bad as the quest crystals.

I’d happily sell my solo crystals for...something else. Maybe anything else.

Dr. Zola
  • nilaebrannilaebran Posts: 104
    You're opening your 4 hour crystals this month? With 2 revives in solo everyday? Bad choice.. Have you found any revive in this month's eq? I doubt it.. Don't wonder about odds, just think how much stuff kabam gives out for free (as not paid with money, that doesn't include grinding). The way i see it odds are adjusted in such way that nobody gets more than he should individually and nothing gets out from kabam pockets that hasn't been taken into account.

That being said, i find very inappropriate to complain about revives with 50 units and 2 revives a day this month..
    nilaebran said:

That being said, i find very inappropriate to complain about revives with 50 units and 2 revives a day this month..

We didn't know you found it "very inappropriate", sir. Everyone will adjust their actions and opinions accordingly. A 1000 pardons, milord.
  • nilaebrannilaebran Posts: 104
    No problem..👍