**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Two Questions One Post

First, may someone please tell me how many mystic cores I need to have to max out Mystic Dispersion bc I know the first one is 5.

Secondly, I don’t buy profile pix that cost units (except for the Spider-Man one I was too foolish to get) so not anymore really but where did the Spraypaint Duck profile come from?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    The spray duck one can be found in the featured tab of the store. And with the mystic core one I think you need around 150 or so to max it
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Oh man that’s a lot but I mean WHY a spraypaint duck
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    5 10 20 40 80. So total you’ll need 155 cores.
    So should I try to buy as much as I can with 344K loyalty
    So I have enough for 42 but I have no mystic cores in inventory so do they not have them in mystic cats quest like other class cats
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You don’t need to go above 4 in mystic dispersion really
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    PIZZATIME said:

So I have enough for 42 but I have no mystic cores in inventory so do they not have them in mystic cats quest like other class cats

They aren't guaranteed to show up in the class Catalyst quests, and they can show up in any difficulty. Pop into the easy and medium maps. It won't cost you any energy to jump in and scout for cores.