**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Player 586K nice profile looking for 10 millions alliance not under

ok i have lot of choice 4R5 and 5R4 and soon a 6*
i need a friendly alliance it s very important with real life (i m adult with kid and real life) with people who play not people who wait for rewards i knew that in some alliance.

i need a 553x5 or 443 or 533 something like that no full 5 i think the best score is 80 millions no more
AW gold 3 maybe gold 2 (tier 5/8) always have shards 5/4 never 4/3 .
line ok but i m not so often there if you need a player very often there it s not me so forget me
i dont play with path assigned but i always take the same on in WAR and AQ but can change it sometimes it depends.
SA till 320k not under
all event except ARENA but i score a little

if my profile is ok for you and what i ask : contact me in the game : JeanClaudeDusse

Comments

• Bono72Bono72 Posts: 154
    only contact me in the game in dont check messages here. thanks

that s my profile ....
  • BlindKnightBlindKnight Posts: 43
    In-game friend invites sent! I'm an officer in a 15mil, 24-person alliance that's rebuilding back to 30 (we had a lot of players retire recently heading into summer). We're a chill alliance of people who love marvel and the game, but real life always comes first! We have no event minimums. We are running map 5/4 or 5/3/3 now; we plan on going back to 5/4/3 or even 5/5/3 if we can get back to the full 30; we'll never be 555x5. We used to be Gold 2, but the loss of people put us down to Gold 3 last season. Next AW season, we'll push back through Gold 2; in September, we'll then reach for Gold 1. We have no "required" donations, merely "suggested" - we have a lot of awesome folks who voluntarily donate a ton so this way the lower folks don't have to sweat it. We are very organized and require the use of Line to communicate. We'd love to have you.
    i m EU time zone not good for you ...