**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Event Progression - What is the order of difficulty?

JestressJestress Posts: 1,501 ★★★★
With all the extra events beyond the story line, it's important to understand the difficulty of them so you can plan your progression through the game. I hadn't seen this before, so thought it might be worthwhile to list out a good order of events in terms of difficulty. Feel free to comment or adjust as necessary...

1) Story Act 1-4
2) Realm of Legends
3) Road to the Labyrinth
4) Story Act 5
5) Labyrinth of Legends First Completion
6) Story Act 6 - 6.1 - 6.2 First Completion
7) Variant 2 First Completion
8) Variant 1 First Completion
9) Labyrinth of Legends Full Exploration
10) Variant 2 Full Exploration
11) Story Act 6.1 - 6.2 Full Exploration
12) Variant 1 Full Exploration

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Pretty sure Labyrinth 100% should be the most difficult, and first Labyrinth completion is tougher than Variant 2 Competion I would say
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    I'd move LOL exploration down the list behind V1 and V2 exploration.
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    I think the Variants are hard to judge because they depend on the champs you have and what rank (can be said for Act 6 as well). Variant 2 completion was easier for me than 6.1 completion. Still haven't done or even attempted a completion run at LoL and sure I'll be able to explore Variant 2 before I could do a run there. But, like I said, difficulty all depends on your champs and order could change depending.

Mostly agree with the list, but some are in different order for me personally.