**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

really stuck with this decision guys..

iceman (duped)
symbiote supreme (duped)
or domino (unduped) who would yous all concentrate on first?

Comments

• Options
    stuart13_NHBstuart13_NHB Posts: 113
    hey will all get ranked up eventually I know.. but not sure who to concentrate on first.. I'm currently at act 5.1.2 I think. but also just trying to do general event quests and rank up. thanks
  • Options
    ZENZEN Posts: 151
    Having 6*R2 Domino, i would go with Domino, especially if u have D’s trinity(rulk & masacre). EQ would be a breeze for u. Explored Variant using her as well.
  • Options
    Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    Lainua said:

What? Why my avatar automatically changed to a woman?

What’s wrong with invisible woman
    Huh huh😅
    I had the same problem but too lazy to fix
  • Options
    0din said:

Why these 3? At your level, I would probably focus on champs who can regen who’ll give you survivability. Just my 2 cents

they are not 3 stars. they are 4*. I have good 5* but looking for champs that will also give me an advantage even though a lower rank as I know that can't help.
  • Options
    ZEN said:

Having 6*R2 Domino, i would go with Domino, especially if u have D’s trinity(rulk & masacre). EQ would be a breeze for u. Explored Variant using her as well.

i do have them both to be fair. just not ranked up rulk yet and massacre only at rank 3... appreciate it. thanks pal.
  • Options
    my bad Odin.. I read that as why these 3* at first lol appreciate that advice also.. will look into what good regen champs I have.. ghost rider duped and x.23 unduped. I think that's the best regen champs I have worth mentioning. 4* that is
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I have same decision and I choose Domino.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Domino for sure
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Domino
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    Domino is great but go for iceman as you will need a good immune champ for many paths in ch5.