**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I have to be honest...

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
New AW map looks about as fun as sitting on a bed of thorns. The layout and node placement doesn't look like its going to be a good time for anyone.

I was already losing interest in AW and this might do it for me. I'll give it a go but not with a smile.

Comments

• WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    I don’t even look at nodes before war, I just look at nodes during it and adapt
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I was actually getting more into AW but this map looks awful. On top of that the rewards are the same, if it wasnt for some of the guys in my alliance I wont even be trying AW.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

I don’t even look at nodes before war, I just look at nodes during it and adapt

You are in for a terrible time with this Map. I hope you get Psychic Thorns path and only bring physical damage dealers.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Glad to see a kabam sympathizer with this opinion can’t wait for the other guy to try and derail this

Other guy checking in. I hated war before the new map so dont expect much from me
    Oh hey other guy! I’m Mitchell.

Anyhoo, yeah, I digress. War was already dying when t5b frags got added to the glory store. The more they beef it up, the less and less people will play it. They’ll get the message when potions stop selling I guess 🤷🏽‍♂️

I’m glad we got this discussion started.
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171

Glad to see a kabam sympathizer with this opinion can’t wait for the other guy to try and derail this

Who’s thekabamsympathizer
    Who’s the other guy
    Lainua said:

Where is the famous Mr Wisdom when you need him most?
    Who’s mr wisdom
  • Robby199696Robby199696 Posts: 85
    These nodes are insane. Even revealing the defenders isn’t going to matter much
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Lainua said:

Incredibly painful. Zero fun. I mean look at this node combo. On top of that, you can't even see the defender class.

Lol. Safeguard. So you have to bring BW into high level wars? Sounds great.
    Safeguard plus Things protection mechanic? That's a time out waiting to happen.

I'm not a Kabam sympathizer. Theres many things I don't like, I'm just not out for blood like you and many others. Its also funny hpw you talk about derailing topics, yet you sit her doing the same thing.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Was AW ever fun anyways?

NOPE

Drooped2 said:

Other guy checking in. I hated war before the new map so dont expect much from me
    Oh hey other guy! I’m Mitchell.

Anyhoo, yeah, I digress. War was already dying when t5b frags got added to the glory store. The more they beef it up, the less and less people will play it. They’ll get the message when potions stop selling I guess 🤷🏽‍♂️

I’m glad we got this discussion started.
    Map 7 crystals have T5B now too.
    Drooped2 said:

Lainua said:

Incredibly painful. Zero fun. I mean look at this node combo. On top of that, you can't even see the defender class.

Lol. Safeguard. So you have to bring BW into high level wars? Sounds great.
    Safeguard plus Things protection mechanic? That's a time out waiting to happen.
    Man I was thinking sinister hes just gonna heal all your safeguarded hits right back.

Thing sounds just nasty
    Agreed.
    Zuro said:

Was AW ever fun anyways?

NOPE

I used to like it. It needed a refresh but this will be insane.

Zuro said:

Was AW ever fun anyways?

NOPE

I sorta liked it the first month it came out but I got sick of it real quick I always wonder what bases would of felt like
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Was AW ever fun anyways?

NOPE

I sorta liked it the first month it came out but I got sick of it real quick I always wonder what bases would of felt like
    Not sure. I play the Kabam transformers game for a bit and it had bases. Wasn't horrible.

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Was AW ever fun anyways?

NOPE

Not sure. I play the Kabam transformers game for a bit and it had bases. Wasn't horrible.
    Probably wasn't as bad as AW
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 453 ★★★

New AW map looks about as fun as sitting on a bed of thorns. The layout and node placement doesn't look like its going to be a good time for anyone.

I was already losing interest in AW and this might do it for me. I'll give it a go but not with a smile.

I wouldve been fine if we saw two distinct upgrades in rewards for AW. Instead we have 1 and the claim that this isnt really harder just different... yea- no.
    Drooped2 said:

Not you, the other, other guy.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

This is my biggest issue with the new map. 23 nodes from start to finish? Kabam really is waging a war on sleep and forcing you to stay in the game. Granted a few of those nodes are shared but it’s still A ton of nodes. Seriously?
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171

Drooped2 said:

Not you, the other, other guy.
    Who

I'm not a Kabam sympathizer. Theres many things I don't like, I'm just not out for blood like you and many others. Its also funny hpw you talk about derailing topics, yet you sit her doing the same thing.
    Whoa there! Didn’t mean to offend. Try this:

Hey OP, I like to see this feedback from you, someone who normally backs up Kabam’s bad decisions 95% of the time. I’m interested to see what the guy who backs up Kabam 100% of the time says.

I’m definitely not out for blood against Kabam. I am against people blindly going along with some of their bad decisions and spreading false information to back up their arguements, or try and rewrite science books to prove their points. Check my history.

What tier do you play in?
This discussion has been closed.