**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost VS Quake

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
So I saw lags and KT1 having a sort of discussion about who is better. Personally I think Ghost but I want to see what the rest think.

Ghost VS Quake 126 votes

Ghost
60%
Gamerthetaman23RaganatorChriz4061Spity68ZENNanoDroidVision_41TerraCapMark2TeddersJim0172YoMovesLvernon15Dolan_ASDF_DonnymeijpowerdtrustJyotishkaSandeepS 76 votes
Quake
39%
SnizzbarrazielErza_ScarletVceeadqqedfyvrCxx00dr_nish777Solrac_2bm3eppskoening73SiddhantKwatraCropDusterSamdroxtaarHendrossRoOOtsBlackalicous04WarriorDog06CupidJedo_5DarthPhal 50 votes

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Had to said ghosts because I’m ain’t quake skil lvl
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Gamer said:

Ghost also requires a lot of skill and she is just better all round. Being able to Phase, do massive damage and turn debuffs into buffs is a huge win win
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Tiger360 said:

Gamer said:

Ghost also requires a lot of skill and she is just better all round. Being able to Phase, do massive damage and turn debuffs into buffs is a huge win win
    It just the way you hav to change you he heavy is a bit harder to nail down then phess and itersup alest I’m had esay timer with ghost then quake migt change if I’m get a 5 star quake
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Ghost
    I’ve had to get good at both, and I have to say that quake doesn’t do enough damage for me to consider for any fight besides a normal quest fight. It could take 3-4 cycles of concussion stuns to finally get a boss down—as a 4/55 or so. Yes, most bosses don’t have quake inhibitors as nodes nowadays (debuff immune, limber 20, true strike) but the same is true for archangel, Medusa, void etc now. What I mean is, why quake invisible woman when you could just parry spam archangel 🤷🏽‍♂️

Ghosts main thing is phase-intercepting and phase-specials. Phase specials are eh... pretty easy. But phase intercepts, when you have experience, offers a bigger window for attack than timing a parry just right. It also makes stun immunes easy, and debuff immunes, etc. In the current meta—which Kabam is trying immensely to shift (see maw, ebony and never vs always)— ghost is the better character.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghostbunless you’re a top 10 quake player
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    Both are Beyond God Tier..
    Ghost for LoL and Quake for everything else..
    Ghost need strategy practice and depend on opponent Artificial Intelligence to shine on other hand Quake need practice patience and skill..
    In right hand both are more than beyond God tier and can’t be really compared because one who is good with Ghost will never acknowledge Quake and one who has Quaking skill do the same..
    In shot its like comparing Corvus with Cull...
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Quake requires skill to be awesome with her. If you can master her she's almost Unstoppable.
    Ghost is easier and more straightforward so most scrubs prefer her. Git gud and use quake instead
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Quake
    Quake just dash back and hold heavy and I’m basically gonna win
    Ghost
    Furion17 said:

Both are Beyond God Tier..
    Ghost for LoL and Quake for everything else..
    Ghost need strategy practice and depend on opponent Artificial Intelligence to shine on other hand Quake need practice patience and skill..
    In right hand both are more than beyond God tier and can’t be really compared because one who is good with Ghost will never acknowledge Quake and one who has Quaking skill do the same..
    In shot its like comparing Corvus with Cull...

You mean ghost for everything else?
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Quake
    Both are beyond god-tier and difficult to master. Theoretically, Quake is the best IF you have the skills, and she is the most difficult of the two to master. However, I prefer Ghost play style because I like to smash. 99% of Quake fights are the same, which is her strength but I find boring.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Quake
    I think ghost is better but after watching both KT1 and lagacys vids I have to say its hard to argue against quake. Also I dont think I can give the number 1 spot to a champ that needs synergies as much as she does.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Quake

Ghost is very good if used by a skilled player, but quake has almost 0 counters and insane damage if used right.

agreed..Quake can take you down without even touching you...I need her as 5 or 6* if she's available
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Quake

Lvernon15 said:

Ghostbunless you’re a top 10 quake player

I've had a 5 star one for a year now, here are some tips to use her:
    1# Don't charge your heavy whilst you're close to a wall, the enemy will pin you down
    2# Hold your heavy for as long as possible, she auto evades
    3# Only use SP1 if you wanna have as much aftershocks as possible
    #4 Try not to charge heavies if the opponent has at least a bar of power, bait SP1 or 2
    #5 Try to get at least 10 aftershocks on. Then attack so the enemy doesn't use a special when the aftershock timer goes off
    No. 2 is golden..she auto evades and you can immediately parry and hold your heavy again (rinse and repeat)
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Quake
    I personally do not have Ghost and very excited to try her. As a lazy player, I a little bit bored with a touch/tap based champion, hit hit hit parry dex hit hit special dex intercept and repeat. That's why I r5 my Quake. Because almost 90% fight in AQ, AW and EQ all i need to do is hold heavy and dex or parry. Quake is my first r5 because of her exceptional playing style... Ghost is the best, but Quake is too special for me..
    Ghost

Hey, I'm in reality. Quake is far better. If you say Ghost, you obviously just don't know how to Quake 'n bake.
    And yes, I have ghost as well and all of her synergies. Both are at an equivalent rank. I still use Quake more.

Ghost almost has double the votes. I assume you don't know how to Ghost 'n post.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    I think Ghost is far superior in general, but there are certain paths in various modes in the game where I would much rather take my Quake. I like Quake but I hate playing her. It's too tense for my liking lol...like playing She-Hulk and trying to get the opponent to use a special attack so the passive fury effects refresh.

I can take Ghost, relax, and beat just about anything without really paying attention to the game. I like that.