**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Good job kabam

I'm usually pretty critical of the company. I think that people play games to win also people play games to escape reality. It's not fun when our escape is frustrating via bug, crashing, or unrewarding.

I will admit this new update is a lot better than the last. People are actually getting really good rewards from the rift event also some of the issues that we were having have been cleared up.

So just as I like to rip you I'm also going to give you an ata boy. Good job, keep up the good work and keep us happy.

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I got **** rewards from the rift but still a great month lol
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Also the FF solo event should be a model for future solo events. And with the new releases of AQ and AW it feels like a new game. I haven't been this excited for a while.

I may actually buy something over 4.99 now. Im an endgame player. I would like to see more 6star shards, Sig's, and gems in the store.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,423 ★★★★
    Kaladin_ said:

I'm usually pretty critical of the company. I think that people play games to win also people play games to escape reality. It's not fun when our escape is frustrating via bug, crashing, or unrewarding.

I will admit this new update is a lot better than the last. People are actually getting really good rewards from the rift event also some of the issues that we were having have been cleared up.

So just as I like to rip you I'm also going to give you an ata boy. Good job, keep up the good work and keep us happy.

New Alliance War Map, say hello to Kaladin_