**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5☆ R4: Hype, Venom the Duck or Night Trasher

EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
I have the Blade-Starky-GR trio at R5-5-4, Domino at R5 and RH as 6☆ so this R4 will be mostly for event quests. I have R4 OR as well so poison immunity is not a big thing. NT seems more useful with his debuffs and GR synergy. Hype is good as a power gainer (I don't have any high rank power gainer except Blade) and VD is fun to use in EQ plus he's XL for Variant 2.

5☆ R4: Hype, Venom the Duck or Night Trasher 51 votes

Night Trasher (duped)
23%
DrZolaTerraGreifmaster911_Kill_Switch_issamaf80John757zeezee57Kobster84KnightNvrEndingRehan010_GodfatherspieSkinnyfatboy82 12 votes
Venom the Duck (unduped)
39%
Chriz4061SIlverProfessorAhitlawpowerdtrustNewman0067TheLegend27Denzel116Blooded_terrorDrPepper_75MeebletonWakanda4Ever278Arbiter2426LordGenesisÆgon0710Narwhal52xCtfz35AshKetchumBanditRaccoon55deepblack12Poomp 20 votes
Hype (unduped)
37%
AjavedadqqedfyvrTeddersMqc19NojokejaymSpiderCoolsMorgothMelkorSandeepSScarlett_drom2kPrathapB_Dizzle_01RockypantherxEtjamaMiStaLovaDonDudu2809Thicco_ModeTravNationCdifede617 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Night Trasher (duped)
    NT/GR/Blade is an underrated synergy trio.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★
    Night Trasher (duped)
    NT all the way. Venom does his job at his current rank and so does hype. NT is better
  • Options
    EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Agree. My R4 GR deals a 29 sec bleed with 4 judgements when NT synergy is active. That's why I can't decide.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Night Trasher (duped)
    EgeC said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Agree. My R4 GR deals a 29 sec bleed with 4 judgements when NT synergy is active. That's why I can't decide.
    Not a lot of people talk about that aspect, but it’s really, really nice. NT has a lot of utility as well—paired with GR and you have two of the better utility champs in game in different classes in my opinion.

I’ve been playing those three with Domino and RHulk and it’s a very useful team. If you can stack those furies and refresh the debuffs with NT he’s terrific.

Dr. Zola