**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can’t Stop Won’t Stop node in map7

Comments

• KngSpcKngSpc Posts: 53
    Based on what I’ve seen thus far, people have only been able to get that Champion(first node) down w/ Thing and multiple revives. There is two whole paths of this nonsense. Bravo Kabam.
  • splyffersplyffer Posts: 7
    Charnutz said:

I guess I can stop and will stop playing map 7 until this is fixed lol

same here (lets see if this gets deleted as well)
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Take away the powergain and this could be somewhat doable...
  • Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182

Clearly, they messed up the node and didn't test it. Their own note for this node means passives should work.

They need to revert the map to previous until they test it and give everyone who chose map7 full points and rewards for day 1.
  • PurpleIsPimpinPurpleIsPimpin Posts: 48
    @Kabam Miike can we get some confirmation this is working as intended? Korg(r5), thing(r4) , and sent(6*)(100 charge unstoppable heavy)...none of them could go over 100 damage a hit
    and allow passive unblock too to help extend the number of useable champs?

People using Blade & GR timing out and regening is the only effective means of it working so far. Quite sustainable..... 4 fights in section 1, 3 in section 2. So not a ton of fights to deal with this node, but its complete BS...

try that day 4/5 and i doubt its as usefull sadly
  • nilaebrannilaebran Posts: 104
    This is not even a pay to win node.. Really worried that the solution they might come up with is higher threshold for item usage.. Lol
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    I’d love to see what they say when this eventually gets changed to all the people asking for compensation....

The guy in my group that had to fight those nodes in sec1
  • As far as I know, at least 4 map7 alliances(top30) decide to give it up unless this problem solved.
    Didn't see him die last week and probably we won't be able to do the 100% which will affect every member of the ally..
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Charnutz said:

Night_Owl said:

As far as I know, at least 4 map7 alliances(top30) decide to give it up unless this problem solved.

We gave it up as well, granted we only place around 500
    We place around 60th every aq. And almost plan to give it up.
  • DocJCDocJC Posts: 74
    Honestly Kabam, you need to completely remove this. It’s ****.
  • Waiting for compensation.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    That node is ridiculous and putting champion on it was even more ridiculous.

It’s an utter lack of respect to the customers to have done this.

It’s also awesome they did this on a Saturday. They won’t do anything until late Monday at best.

They need to fix and then refund all pots used in AQ.

It’s so horribly conceived there’s no way to excuse it. Adding power gain and who was out on the nodes is mind boggling

• Riza_20Riza_20 Posts: 63
    It’s not only about the node can’t stop won’t stop,
    How is someone fight with the node prove yourself when there is mesmerize node.. must be a big joke that is out there without any testing.
  • We can hardly complete the first day of aq map7. It’s a big deal that we lost lots of prestige, resources, items and finally rank rewards.
  • Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182
    Riza_20 said:

It’s not only about the node can’t stop won’t stop,
    How is someone fight with the node prove yourself when there is mesmerize node.. must be a big joke that is out there without any testing.

That node sucks but has counters. Just get truestrike or use emma and push her out of diamond form by using heavies.

Can't stop won't stop isn't working as intended.

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I guess you could use ss and play him like it’s a war boss or something with a special 2 cycle
This discussion has been closed.