**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Okay a few feedback from the war from the first few node

GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
I’m hav find a pretty much a bad node combination with the champ one fix agis itersup wher u hav to itersup. But put thor rags one that node and get parry it’s skil that just steak op bs you guys at kabam HQ haven’t thinking of all the champ you designed need to be node ther not impossible without somone like Emma fros to get arund that. Not many is imuns to stun so either drops that node all totgher lucky I’m didt face him but can we the node completely destroyed the fun of war I’m do like war Ben new but somone node is completely bs and no matter what we said to you you ain’t lissins war shuld Hav more rewards spice with all that change to it change the dynamic you need so many counter to ever thing one the map and even one more just com to my min is rihone wil get unstoppable how can u itersup him

Comments

• MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    Fascinating.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★

Fascinating.

Im do ikow my engroshandel ISS the Best at all
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    I *think* he’s saying kabam didn’t think through some of the new war nodes, for example the interaction between the Aegis (intercept) node with Thor Rag on it could be nearly unbeatable since you can’t reliably intercept him to remove the charges
    Drooped2 said:

I understand english isnt your best thing but line breaks paragraphs. Something man
    I can generally read your posts with work but this one I see random letters and get lost in the wall of text

• Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Gamer said:

I’m hav find a pretty much a bad node combination with the champ one fix agis itersup wher u hav to itersup. But put thor rags one that node and get parry it’s skil that just steak op bs you guys at kabam HQ haven’t thinking of all the champ you designed need to be node ther not impossible without somone like Emma fros to get arund that. Not many is imuns to stun so either drops that node all totgher lucky I’m didt face him but can we the node completely destroyed the fun of war I’m do like war Ben new but somone node is completely bs and no matter what we said to you you ain’t lissins war shuld Hav more rewards spice with all that change to it change the dynamic you need so many counter to ever thing one the map and even one more just com to my min is rihone wil get unstoppable how can u itersup him

What he is saying is:

“ I have found a bad node combination with certain champs on the Agis Intercept node where you have to intercept.

If you put Thor Rag on that node and intercept you get parried. It’s not skill it’s jus OP BS. You guys at Kabam haven’t thought about all the interactions of the champs you designed that could be placed there it’s impossible without someone like Emma Frost to get around that node and not many champs are immune to stun either.

You should drop that node completely as it’s destroying all the fun of War completely. I do like war being new but some nodes are complete BS. You don’t listen to us and war shouldn’t have more rewards especially with all the change to the dynamics of it.

You need so many specific counters to every node on the map. One more that just came to my mind is Rhino who will go unstoppable and how will you intercept that?”

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Also inverted immunity void
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Only ghost can beat that fight