**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry not stunning the opponent

WedgemonsterWedgemonster Posts: 323 ★★★
edited June 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I haven’t seen if this has been posted on already, but it’s yet another very significant and regularly occurring bug. Parry is only stunning the opponent on maybe half of my attempts now. The parry procs, but no stun. I have it on video, but here is a screen shot. This is a big one.. and needs fixing ASAP. I don’t understand how there is so consistently so many bugs with every update. Especially on something as basic as parry.
This particular fight was on 3.1 of the monthly uncollected quest.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Need to upload the video. Can't tell much about what happened.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    I know what happened.

1. You have a debuff on you, Masacre reduces DAA by 50%(I think) for each debuff. That means the parry will show, but not Proc.
    2. You need to read about Challenger Rating. Your opponent has a MUCH higher CR than you, lowering your ability to proc abilities(think of it like hidden AAR that happens before the fight).
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

So helpful. Such pro. But I’m the troll, right? At least I play the game enough to understand interactions and able to actually help my fellow players.
    @Cliffordcan Actually no you are misinforming your fellow players
    1) massacre only has two ways of reducing DAA. One is any debuff which only reduces it by 50% when the opponent is blocking. The second is disoriente which reduces DAA by 50% flat and block proficiency.
    2) only a few abilities are affected by the champions level. Green values usually mean that it either increases by level up and rank or by signature level. Just because an opponent has a higher PI than yours does not directly mean they will counter your abilities
    So No you do not seem to understand enough to “help” infact you miss informed
    1. That’s what I was referring to
    2. You are correct about CR not effecting parry, except the duration due to decreased stats. But I didn’t say anything about PI

Would if I knew how, but I don’t see where it gives me that option on my mobile. I think it’s pretty clear between my screenshot and description though.
    Usually the same option that allows you to import a photo allows you to upload/export a video. I’m on IOS so I could be wrong on other operating systems.
    For future refrende try to give more detail about the fight you’re in cuz when you parry the text lingers longer than the stun especially if it’s on a limber node
    Its not a limber node. I looked at it on the 3.1 map. @Cliffordcan I want to see the video because I want to see the interaction. There isnt anything on the node in 3.1 that would prevent parry. I'm not trolling, he/she said they had a video and they should post that rather that a screen grab since the video provides more context.

Would if I knew how, but I don’t see where it gives me that option on my mobile. I think it’s pretty clear between my screenshot and description though.
    Usually the same option that allows you to import a photo allows you to upload/export a video. I’m on IOS so I could be wrong on other operating systems.
    For future refrende try to give more detail about the fight you’re in cuz when you parry the text lingers longer than the stun especially if it’s on a limber node
    Its not a limber node. I looked at it on the 3.1 map. @Cliffordcan I want to see the video because I want to see the interaction. There isnt anything on the node in 3.1 that would prevent parry. I'm not trolling, he/she said they had a video and they should post that rather that a screen grab since the video provides more context.
    Yeah I know I was just saying that the text could be after the whole stun thing. If he doesn’t add at least any details about the nodes up we can’t help him at all.
    He claims this as a big issue and a bug yet he failed to provide the details much less the video so we can’t rly take his word on it especially if he doesn’t know certain champion interactions
    Its always the case. "Fix the issue now!" Yet provide little to no detail to help determine what the problem is.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I’ve seen this using Corvus, although I was the one who was meant to be parried. As well using gwenpool. Parry came up but nothing happened