**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New AW map? My alliance feels done.

I’m a highly skilled dedicated player, have quite the roster, and this new AW MAP is causing problems for a roster even I have (tier 2 btw)

Just wondering what other people’s thoughts are? I was already stressing about platinum rewards as they are.. this new map is making me wanna ditch AW all together and make my alliance focus completely on AQ.

Am I being a little over the top here I dunno maybe just outa my comfort zone a little at first glance.

Just wondering how others are feeling at this moment? I’m just fearing a lot of good friends/players I play with at the moment aren’t guna take this update as well and fear they may quit, and ultimately the gaming environment we’ve created as an alliance is what’s keeping me playing...

Is AW worth it anymore?

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    My alliance are in gold 2 and ran 2 bgs for all of season 9, if we ran 3 I am sure we couldve gotten gold 1 since we were already so close. Even the most hardcore and strong players in my ally are on the fence about this new season and I would like my alliance to fully switch to 66666 instead of 56566 which we are doing now.
  • Coatseyyyyy33Coatseyyyyy33 Posts: 56
    Thanks for the input guys.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

My allaince doesnt really do offseason so its 1 bg this war but I'm watching kills climb way more then normal (4 deaths to a hela)
    Like what is that

Is that your R5 Hela? Sick boooooooyyyy
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

My allaince doesnt really do offseason so its 1 bg this war but I'm watching kills climb way more then normal (4 deaths to a hela)
    Like what is that

Is that your R5 Hela? Sick boooooooyyyy
    This just looks ugly 1bg tier 5 atm
    I'm sitting this war but oddly enough my allaince has more then 1 r5 hela.
    Damn! My BG opponents have 18 Deaths with 4 KILLS😂

Poor guys. The match is totally lopsided, but pretty sure they are all going to quit the game after this experience😅
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    edited June 2019
    I think everyone is a little overwhelmed atm. But you just have to decide, am i going to keep giving into this nonsense or just say screw it. I for one will not be using items to win war. I'm in gold 1 tier 3 and its probably going to make the alliance switch to focusing on aq 6x5. I'd prefer that Anyways, but that's just me. Every new season of aw we have to get used to the setup, but not on my dime. Hopefully things will get taken care of if enough players voice their displeasure.

This is in the first 30 fights, this beats some of our total deaths from some of the wars last season.
    Again... I don’t wanna seem like the guy crying wolf... but this is difficult stuff, I hope it’s just me and my ally that’s a little outta our comfort zone.

I welcome the challenge, always been one to look forward to endgame stuff.... but this? This makes me wanna pack my bags and run to AQ.
    JimmyB said:

I think everyone is a little overwhelmed atm. But you just have to decide, am i going to keep giving into this nonsense or just say screw it. I for one will not be using items to win war. I'm in gold 1 tier 3 and its probably going to make the alliance switch to focusing on aq 6x5. I'd prefer that Anyways, but that's just me. Every new season of aw we have to get used to the setup, but not on my dime. Hopefully things will get taken care of if enough players voice their displeasure.

I respect this massively. And agree with your decision.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    what annoys me is it seems kabam didn’t do anything about the near impossible matchups even though beta testers told them to
    Kobster84 said:

what annoys me is it seems kabam didn’t do anything about the near impossible matchups even though beta testers told them to

Very well said.
    Mcord117 said:

They didn’t do anything because they are counting on the community to be dumb enough to spend through it.

Isn’t a game supposed to be fun? What fun will these changes bring

Like yourself, I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one finding this “fun” even at a highly competitive level.

JimmyB said:

I respect this massively. And agree with your decision.

Let me correct myself. Tier 4.
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85
    What I don't like is that we need all 9 lane down to get through the first section.
    Mcord117 said:

They didn’t do anything because they are counting on the community to be dumb enough to spend through it.

Isn’t a game supposed to be fun? What fun will these changes bring

And the sad part is, some alliances will do this.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★

What I don't like is that we need all 9 lane down to get through the first section.

This is our problem. We only do 1 BG and usually the early players run the sides and the later players run the middle. Now the early players are stuck. Too much coordination required.
    We are thinking of just running 1 of the last 3 sections so we can attempt the boss or just create a new alliance and run the easier map to have some fun.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    It is so unbelievably bad. Ushering in the age of AQ only alliances.
  • RedTide75RedTide75 Posts: 29
    Interesting that kabam was stupid again... launching new AW map and new update to AQ on the same freaking day... this was poor planing by kabam. And most alliances will feel the stress of trying to lead AQ and AW with some major changes. I know our ally has chosen not to revive for our first AW with this overcharged map.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Disgusted