**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegis Intercept LOL no 6 lane Method to complete war maps

Did that company ever think “hey how about we just put Thor rag or Rhino their !?! .....characters that you cannot intercept whatsoever. Nice planning guys this war map is absolute bull **** one of the worst things I’ve ever seen in my life.How about we just put rank 5 dark hawk on aegis heavy tile 13, let’s try and knock him down six times with that long duration of shield mode in the three minutes. Ever since war has been presented there has always been alternate routes to help complete the full map without having to do 100%. Now unless you’re fighting links like unstoppable unblockable Psychic throns. Game is going to trash sorry to say and defence tactics is going to put a stop to everyone. I’m ashamed to say that I’ve actually wasted money on this game thinking it would’ve got better now it’s nowhere near interesting

Comments

• Munrolm02Munrolm02 Posts: 88
    Yes there is ways like Killmonger for Thor but rhino you would have to be an extremely skilled in risky player or die a bunch
  • GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    Agree with OP as manage to kill boss with 6-7 members and now stuck on first middle portal with multiple links on.
  • Gsaba said:

Agree with OP as manage to kill boss with 6-7 members and now stuck on first middle portal with multiple links on.

It was suggested elsewhere to focus up the middle and go straight for the Boss. Everything leads you back to the middle anyway, so just send your best up the mid, and the rest knock out what they can for extra points. This MAY end up being the tactic used by Alliances that don't have a full team of 10 that can swing everything. Also the timing factor is rough in that respect. You need 3 players in each of the sections (left, middle, and right) to move forward. Before you could get away with 2 in each section to at least get to the Boss. Granted there'd be leftovers, but you didn't NEED all 3 per section to get to the end.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Um, spidergwen and shehulk both stop rhino’s unstoppable and anyone with true strike, stun immunity and someone like nick fury can intercept thor.
  • Um, spidergwen and shehulk both stop rhino’s unstoppable and anyone with true strike, stun immunity and someone like nick fury can intercept thor.

Provided you have these champs and have them ranked to the point of uselessness, sure. It's certainly not impossible. Just rather difficult is all. Truthfully, it is just day 1, and it might get more manageable over time. I hope.
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    We are still in the "testing" phase but this node needs to be removed. It's WAY too inconsistent. Phasing Ghost doesn't count as an intercept. Intercepting a heavy attack does not count as an intercept. This one is shocking to me! It counts for Aspect of War but for some reason (probably because it wasn't tested or may be bugged) it does not count as an intercept on this node. So for instance you hold block, Thor Rags throws a heavy, you back up for first part then punish before the second part, that is NOT counted as an intercept on this node. Absolutely crazy! 6 heavies on Darkhawk? Come on now. I have rank 5 Darkhawk and I placed him on node 13 last war and this war. Last war, 15 deaths and they couldn't get past him, 3 people attacked the same node. This war, 4 deaths already and the guy is dead. The node is too much, get rid of it or unlink it so people can skip it PLEASE!
  • nilaebrannilaebran Posts: 104
    How about luke cage for rhino or rogue with max limber for thor? 🤔
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    The trick here is getting better.. this node just takes some planning and a bit is skill.

You can see who the fight is so bring the right champ and learn how to intercept and be fine
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Gregdagr8 said:

We are still in the "testing" phase but this node needs to be removed. It's WAY too inconsistent. Phasing Ghost doesn't count as an intercept. Intercepting a heavy attack does not count as an intercept. This one is shocking to me! It counts for Aspect of War but for some reason (probably because it wasn't tested or may be bugged) it does not count as an intercept on this node. So for instance you hold block, Thor Rags throws a heavy, you back up for first part then punish before the second part, that is NOT counted as an intercept on this node. Absolutely crazy! 6 heavies on Darkhawk? Come on now. I have rank 5 Darkhawk and I placed him on node 13 last war and this war. Last war, 15 deaths and they couldn't get past him, 3 people attacked the same node. This war, 4 deaths already and the guy is dead. The node is too much, get rid of it or unlink it so people can skip it PLEASE!

Attacking after a heavy isn’t an intercept
    Aspect of war is an intercept or attacking after a heavy
    https://youtu.be/dxihGS8ZaPw

Got ruined previous war cause i didn't read the nodes (thought i had to intercept their heavy, not hit with mine), but once you get used to it is not too bad.. Our oppos got through our rhino on 13 without dying, if i happen to meet one or a thor or whatever i'll post the fight in here.. Now stop distracting kabam employees with noobs stuff, we need an answer for can't stop won't stop node.. 😁

🙄🙄
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    nilaebran said:

🙄🙄

Hey bro out of interest what war tier is that? How many charges on him in total, 6 or 9?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,139 ★★★★★
    nilaebran said:

https://youtu.be/dxihGS8ZaPw

Got ruined previous war cause i didn't read the nodes (thought i had to intercept their heavy, not hit with mine), but once you get used to it is not too bad.. Our oppos got through our rhino on 13 without dying, if i happen to meet one or a thor or whatever i'll post the fight in here.. Now stop distracting kabam employees with noobs stuff, we need an answer for can't stop won't stop node.. 😁

AA wil shot down thor and rhinos ability so wil work for them but somone it wil not
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Anyone works against Rhino. Darkhawk and Thor Rags would be harder if you don’t bring Killmonger or Emma Frost:

https://youtu.be/7b5T8lo_UGY
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Anyone works against Rhino. Darkhawk and Thor Rags would be harder if you don’t bring Killmonger or Emma Frost:

https://youtu.be/7b5T8lo_UGY

Personally I don’t see the problem with darkhawk just bring a champ with multiple hits in their heavy