**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aegis node???

The Aegis node seem a bit excessive. 3 intercepts and 6 heavy attacks before physical damage can be dealt plus the health and atk bonus.

Timing out seems likely especially against characters that shrugs off debufs or stun immune for parts of fight.

Comments

• LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    It's insane.

The worst thing anyone can do even the most skilled players in war is start forcing intercepts. This node is a disaster.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Imagine it against a rhino, you basically have to eat 3 combos before dealing damage
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Imagine it against a rhino, you basically have to eat 3 combos before dealing damage

Jeps ther nus
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    Pure cash grabbing fiesta.. what a disturbing joke played on the community by kabam
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Skkc said:

Pure cash grabbing fiesta.. what a disturbing joke played on the community by kabam

Totally agree.... this is becoming a real joke, player base should take a stand, boycott MCOC for 48 hrs... everyone

That should send a clear message
  • abhi7215abhi7215 Posts: 23

He took out all my 3 champs and i couldn’t do 1% damage
    We gotta deal with all these stupid crazy nodes for a whole season with the same old crappy rewards
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    I would argue he does need a counter on this node 😅. Iceman (duped) ..attempt to switch during intial coldsnap. Imiw's first medium cannot be evaded. She hulk, slow debuff?
    I think Domino counters Thor's auto parry?
    edited June 2019
    I'm not saying the node isn't over tuned..it might be. Might make more sense to lessen the amount of specified attacks required.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Aegis isn’t that bad. Rhino/Thor Rags are beatable on that node with the right counters:

https://youtu.be/gKwiGPq7dlw

https://youtu.be/lwk99KoZvQU
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Isn't your assumption that we have an R5 5* Omega Red and an R5 5* Proxima Midnight as counters is a little bit presumptious.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    raffster said:

Isn't your assumption that we have an R5 5* Omega Red and an R5 5* Proxima Midnight as counters is a little bit presumptious.

Your interpretation of only r5 champions being options is what’s presumptuous. Intercepting works with all champions.
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    You are showing a 7k Pi rhino. In aw noded rhino can easily mess you up
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306

raffster said:

Your interpretation of only r5 champions being options is what’s presumptuous. Intercepting works with all champions.
    Loki on that node isn’t much of a fight lol try it against a 6* KP for one. Unless you have a strong enough damage dealing champ eg 5* R5 so much time is taken up removing all 9 charges thru a combination of intercepting and heavy attacks that you’re almost guaranteed to time out before you can do any decent damage. Plus vs KP any debuffs make him stronger when he converts them as far as I understand it
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85

Aegis isn’t that bad. Rhino/Thor Rags are beatable on that node with the right counters:

These are both r3 defenders vs higher attackers.
  • raffster said:

Loki on that node isn’t much of a fight lol try it against a 6* KP for one. Unless you have a strong enough damage dealing champ eg 5* R5 so much time is taken up removing all 9 charges thru a combination of intercepting and heavy attacks that you’re almost guaranteed to time out before you can do any decent damage. Plus vs KP any debuffs make him stronger when he converts them as far as I understand it
    Yup. Rage. He stacks Rage and then goes into Overpower once he's stacked 8. It says he has a 50% chance to convert Debuffs into Rage. Sometimes it feels more like 95% chance, lol. All these comments have me so excited to try the Aegis node now 🤮. I guess I'll find out soon enough.
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85
    Drooped2 said:

These are both r3 defenders vs higher attackers.
    An r5 cant do damage against a 1 star unless he intercepted and heavied.
    My point was using a r5 vs a r3 Rhino to show that it's not gonna kill you is silly. Also Loki won't be on that node so the first vid doesn't matter.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Imagine actually playing AW couldn't be me