**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

18.6 mil 150mil+ AQ gold 2 AW

LXG is looking for skilled and active members (US/Canada or UK time zones ) to fill our ranks. We are a newer alliance started by myself and a solid group of good players. We just finish our first season of AW and placed in gold 2. For AQ we run Map 5x5 and 100% everyday. We are well organized and motivated to succeed and get good rewards while still having fun.

Our goals:

AW gold 1

AQ top 500

Requirements:

6k+ prestige

US/Canada and UK time zones preferred

Must be able to run AQ and AW simultaneously

Participation and communication (must show up and communicate in a timely manner for AQ and AW)

Must also be able to clear paths in AQ and AW effectively

No event minimums

Comments

• Djackz_1Djackz_1 Posts: 79
    If interested please contact me over line and I will get back to you ASAP

Line ID: djackzx
    Currently looking to fill one spot
    If interested looking to replace a member retiring after this week
    Still looking for people interested in joining our team 😁
    If your interested in joining please let me know.
  • VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    @Djackz_1 check out IGN: Vinvick. I can R4 one 5*. Time zone IST
    Looking to replace a member if interested line ID: djackzx I’ll get back to you ASAP
    Looking for ppl interested in joining currently looking to replace one
    Still looking if interested add me on line