**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New AW map? My alliance feels done.

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I don’t have an issue with the new map and nodes however my alliance is only tier 4/5.. so nodes are probably much harder tier 1/2/3. Like the flexibility with switching sides etc through the portals.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    They could remove the links from the left and right mini's and it would help "somewhat". Right now if one or two people can't join right away you have a log jam in the middle.
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85
    Maybe allow the left and right portals do to section 2 as well? If you don't have 9 guys on at the start you won't clear the map.
  • DreadknockDreadknock Posts: 25
    It's an abomination... No wait, that's a disservice to Abomination, he's a good character. Evidently no one at Kabam plays this game.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    intermediate map, tried 1bg for poops and giggles, taking my 2 boss-killer accounts right up the middle and just going to clear the boss. told my guys to do what you can, but what may make more sense IF we decide to do season 10 is just ignore the sides, take out the boss in 3 bgs and hope that's enough points at the end of 30 days for gold-ish.

Or, you know, just not do it...
  • This might be the new tactic ^^^
  • buubuu Posts: 16
    new map aw = new failure
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Many alliances feel they are done.
  • ArpollitoArpollito Posts: 39

This is our first war with this map war version!!! It just seams like the map was designed to force us to make mistakes and take the wrong paths!!! Why do you have to cluster everything up, it’s so annoying, seriously annoying, # hash tag ANNOYING
  • GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    Only thing left interested for our small alliance is gome too
  • GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    New war map is killer for casual alliances where we used to manage with 6-7 members
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    This map may not be horrible but it's buggy as can be. Tier 3 I think this war...maybe 2.. didn't check. Our alliance already decided instead of plat 2-3 we are going to settle for gold 1 and stop spending in war. No items unless they're free. Noticed right away reverse control nodes don't work properly, the first second +/- they may or may not be reversed. So you have no idea which way to swipe. At the moment I'm just blocking at the start of the fight until the node catches up with controls.... taking block damage...fun and interactive..lol.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I’m a highly skilled dedicated player, have quite the roster, and this new AW MAP is causing problems for a roster even I have (tier 2 btw)

Just wondering what other people’s thoughts are? I was already stressing about platinum rewards as they are.. this new map is making me wanna ditch AW all together and make my alliance focus completely on AQ.

Am I being a little over the top here I dunno maybe just outa my comfort zone a little at first glance.

Just wondering how others are feeling at this moment? I’m just fearing a lot of good friends/players I play with at the moment aren’t guna take this update as well and fear they may quit, and ultimately the gaming environment we’ve created as an alliance is what’s keeping me playing...

Is AW worth it anymore?

I think they will change it if it proves to be too hard. Play out the offseason and don't burn a bunch of items.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    AW is just not worth it anymore. No increase in rewards and this new map blows. Our ally already ditched it and we used to be a Plat 1 ally.
  • Coatseyyyyy33Coatseyyyyy33 Posts: 56
    Thanks for the feedback guys, nice to see it’s not just my alliance.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    It’s honestly mindboggling that Kabam could release such a stacked AW war map like this without offering anything in return. Everyone should abandon war at its current state. It’s complete and utter bullllllshieeeeettt
  • Awful update :s
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    edited June 2019
    I’m happy they made changes, gets a new feel for it, their intention for AW like they have said has always been not 100% ing it
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    They absolutely put zero thought into how these nodes would interact with arbitrary champs.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    I wish they just got rid of synergies for AW, and kept the same nodes, just a diff swap up on the map... this would increase difficulty enough