**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If You Are Planning to Keep War and AQ This Way....

You must put in better potions and revives. These weak items with a 15 item limit is ridiculous. But you should probably reverse course on some of these nodes.

Comments

• Personally, I'd like to see Defense Tactics rolled out with the previous Map instead. I think that would be more fun than our current situation. A few more wars on this Map and we'll see whether this is doable or more trouble than it's worth. As it stands, the latter seems to be the case.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    war now is like running dungeons except you have to wait an hour to move and instead of one rando bailing on you, you get to see YOUR ENTIRE TEAM give up on advancing, leaving you to slowly succumb to nimrod nodes.

wheeee.
  • GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    Too many link nodes, casual alliances like us done now
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★

You can’t blame the developers for not doing a 2nd Map 7 Beta after how much time they invested in Avengers: Endgame events.

Such a fantastic comment. Hats off to you @DTMelodicMetal

Dr. Zola
  • Let’s not forget that I got a 3* arena boost for my victory in War today. Any chance this can be updated since we don’t use 3* in War, why would we have use for a boost for 3* arena?
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    We have needed a potion rework for quite some time now. The base values just don’t match up with the health pools of our champions nowadays. These potions are what, two, three years old now? MAKE POTIONS GREAT AGAIN
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★

Let’s not forget that I got a 3* arena boost for my victory in War today. Any chance this can be updated since we don’t use 3* in War, why would we have use for a boost for 3* arena?

There is a lot in kabam going down the toilet, I would imagine their team on MCoc has dropped tremendously.

Not only the 3* but there is sooooooo much **** that is horribly outdated for YEARS.... No matter how much it has been brought up, it has never been responded to.

5* sig stones don’t give points in solo advancements, XP boosts coming out for players at lvl 60 for 4 years, 3* awards on things no one uses at those levels.. just is sooo much needing updated