**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegis node???

2»

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Can No Mercy bypass this?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    zeezee57 said:

Also worth noting you're in one of the highest tiers of war and from gameplay I've seen one of the more skilled players around. This sort of stuff isn't an enjoyable gaming experience for the vast majority of players, even if a specific handful of players are good enough to deal with it without issue.

I’ve worked on improving my intercept skills for close to a year. First with Voodoo, then with Proxima. I died over and over in tier 4-7 war before I started learning which techniques worked. MCOC AW culture has put such a strong emphasis on not dying in war that players equate dying with failure. The reality is dying in war is the #1 way to improve your skills and learn new more effective ways to play the game. Practicing in single-player or low pressure game modes is useful for learning new techniques, practicing and failing in war is 10X more effective.

Loki on that node isn’t much of a fight lol try it against a 6* KP for one. Unless you have a strong enough damage dealing champ eg 5* R5 so much time is taken up removing all 9 charges thru a combination of intercepting and heavy attacks that you’re almost guaranteed to time out before you can do any decent damage. Plus vs KP any debuffs make him stronger when he converts them as far as I understand it

You’re right, Loki is not a difficult defender on that node. The Aegis heavy node is satisfied by 6 heavy attack hits, not 6 heavy attacks. 2 heavies by Hyperion will remove all heavy attack indestructible charges. Hyperion’s sp1 should also work well for the intercept indestructible charges, even if AI like Thor Rags or Rhino recover from Hyperion’s sp1 the laser eye projectile often creates enough space for Hyperion to block the AI’s counter attack. As for Kingpin, Proxima’s parry always stuns him, and anyone can land heavy attacks against KP after evading his sp1.

These are both r3 defenders vs higher attackers.

Correct. The intercepting technique is what’s relevant, not the AI’s champion rank.
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    Even this combination of ‘no retreat’ with unblockable buff is pretty stupid. Seriously wtf is that. Them idiots are not even testing or it’s just straight up potion fest.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    So correct me if I’m wrong(haven’t really tested it myself yet as it’s not my path lol) but much like Luke Cage’s indestructible charge couldn’t you simply nullify them all with, for example, a Magik? Lol
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    Happy staying away from wars joined aq only ally ..Happy me
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Aldo poel compliz abuft Ebony mac one that ikow wasp is the perft center ther.
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Would this node be doable if it contained the keyword "or"? So three intercepts OR six heavys?
    I don't think this was intended to be a road block just to make you showcase some skill.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Man I’m so glad the other ally was tanking for this war
  • DannyJayyDannyJayy Posts: 32
    Absolutely agree with many of the sentiments expressed above. That said, Cap IW is a solid counter to the aegis (sp?) heavy nodes.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Just no... In so many ways.

🐻