**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tb4's and t1a's

First off, kabam has definitely achieved their goal of making t4cc's more available. Honestly, you've exceeded the goal but the main issue now is people are losing these t4cc's cause they can't get enough t1a's and t4b's to upgrade their guys. Not to mention that t1a's it takes 5 t1a's to upgrade a 5*.

Thank you for the t4cc's but you guys honestly overlooked the fact that it's almost worse now cause you still can't upgrade your guys fast enough. And worse than that is stoping the selling of t4cc's but still allowing them to expire. Come on kabam. Can you see how bad this looks and makes people feel as if it was done on purpose without any logical thought about the other items needed to rank up.

Is this something the game team is working on or thought about? Definitely appreciate an answer and again, thank you for making t4cc's more available. Now we just got to close the loop with t4b's and t1a's.

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I'm upgrading champs a whole lot faster than before. I average about 1 4* to 5/50 every week. Both t1 alphas and t4 basics are more available because of the glory store
  • Congrats bro. I do as well. But I have class cats expiring like crazy cause I can only do one a week. Assume we are playing on different levels. No offense meant. And agree with the comment about the glory store but those prices are riduclous after you buy a few tb4's and t1a's.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I need gold more than the other resources
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    First off, kabam has definitely achieved their goal of making t4cc's more available. Honestly, you've exceeded the goal but the main issue now is people are losing these t4cc's cause they can't get enough t1a's and t4b's to upgrade their guys. Not to mention that t1a's it takes 5 t1a's to upgrade a 5*.

Thank you for the t4cc's but you guys honestly overlooked the fact that it's almost worse now cause you still can't upgrade your guys fast enough. And worse than that is stoping the selling of t4cc's but still allowing them to expire. Come on kabam. Can you see how bad this looks and makes people feel as if it was done on purpose without any logical thought about the other items needed to rank up.

Is this something the game team is working on or thought about? Definitely appreciate an answer and again, thank you for making t4cc's more available. Now we just got to close the loop with t4b's and t1a's.

There will always be a gap. No matter how much more stuff they give, everyone will just run out of something else. The only question is where the gap is for different players. If it is not T4CC it is T4B. If it is not T4 cats it is gold. If Kabam gave out infinite gold and cats, people would be complaining that Kabam wasn't giving out enough 4* and 5* fragments and all their champs were fully leveled out.

I'm sure Kabam has plans for slowly ratcheting different resources upward over time. But shortages are not problems or issues. They are an unavoidable part of the game. In fact, get rid of too many of them and Kabam will be compelled to artificially create new, harsher ones.
  • SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Posts: 75
    I agree with OP, I haven't opened my Map 5 crystals in a while because I am at capacity or near capacity in 4 of the 6 classes. Not to mention we kinda got screwed out of having a new Science champ with GG and Doc Ock being Tech. I think a couple weeks ago was the first time I've ever had to do the T1a arena. T1a's and T4b's need to be made more readily available via milestones for all of us who run Map 5 or 6 weekly, and are in the top tier in AQ.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Agree... gold is also a big issue.

b4l9yjmx3qf7.png
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Congrats bro. I do as well. But I have class cats expiring like crazy cause I can only do one a week. Assume we are playing on different levels. No offense meant. And agree with the comment about the glory store but those prices are riduclous after you buy a few tb4's and t1a's.
    Congrats bro. I do as well. But I have class cats expiring like crazy cause I can only do one a week. Assume we are playing on different levels. No offense meant. And agree with the comment about the glory store but those prices are riduclous after you buy a few tb4's and t1a's.

Just don't open the crystals then... I've got 8 unopened and 306 t4cc shard crystals unopened.

And about 5-8 of all t4cc in the inventory, yeah you can get basics with glory, but they still come in quite slow, especially considering you need 8 alone just to 5/50 a new champ
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    q3pvlurzyk28.png

Wish I could trade my gold for other things like t4b or t1a
    ojapgdvsmwyk.png

• Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    If u have a prob cuz u got too much t4cc, then stop opening t4cc and map 5/6 crystals
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Stara99 wrote: »
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    q3pvlurzyk28.png

Wish I could trade my gold for other things like t4b or t1a
    ojapgdvsmwyk.png

Show off
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I feel like it was somehow a mistake that t1a got left out of AQ rewards. Like why remove them? Really makes no sense to me for a game supposedly progressing to 5*
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    I wish I had your problems. Its rediculous how available they are to you powerhouses rather then the guys who need them to get their first r5 champ. ALL I NEED IS T4CC. I have like 2.8 million gold and over 100 golden crystals. I also have a solid flow of t4b. The only thing that seems to never come is t4cc. I'm almost at a 200k rating with no r5 champs.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    I wish I had your problems. Its rediculous how available they are to you powerhouses rather then the guys who need them to get their first r5 champ. ALL I NEED IS T4CC. I have like 2.8 million gold and over 100 golden crystals. I also have a solid flow of t4b. The only thing that seems to never come is t4cc. I'm almost at a 200k rating with no r5 champs.

Don't take offense to this, but have you looked for another alliance? On my main account I'm 260k with 3 R4 5* and 15 R5s or equivalent 5*
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    I remember reading a preview of this game. The author stated that MCOC is actually a resource gathering game (minus the fights). This calls for clever forward looking plans on each of the scarce resources, meaning to start harvesting them way before the need to use it.

Unfortunately, there isn't much detail write-up.
    Most of us are in a fix because we start to look at them only after we get the champs.
    It also does not help that we did not realise it takes 5 T1A to rank a 5*.

However, we do need to acknowledge that many resources are much easier to obtain compared with players who started at the beginning.

We just need to plan better and to share this information.