**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Account info Question

AvoabbasAvoabbas Posts: 40
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Has anyone ever come back from being banned for using a mod??? My account got permenatly banned and I take full responsibility however I was just wondering if there's any chance of recovering my account since I've spent a lot of money and hours to get where I was. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    No.
  • DainslàifDainslàif Posts: 32
    I only know of 1 person who got back from the 'Permanent Ban' status.

But that is because he had videos of him proving that he beat a content people otherwise would believe unbeatable without spending. He was banned because he didn't cheat or mod, but because Kabam made a wrong assumption.
  • AvoabbasAvoabbas Posts: 40
    edited August 2017
    I'm not saying that I don't deserve the ban or denying the fact that I used a mod. Just wanna know if they'll give me a second chance you know? I was just frustrated seeing everyone moding and getting ahead. And since no one got banned the temptation got the best of me.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Avoabbas wrote: »
    I'm not saying that I don't deserve the ban or denying the fact that I used a mod. Just wanna know if they'll give me a second chance you know? I was just frustrated seeing everyone nosing and getting ahead. And since no one got banned the temptation got the best of me.

if anyone used a mod, they have no chance of getting their accounts back
  • forse35forse35 Posts: 14
    I went out to the city of Gaziantep I went to the city of my friend and I do not understand that this is an account sharing of the wifi den link game.
    Everyone is talking about his account being taken. If there is such a thing, does not this game show that the safety is low?
    Who will give the account of my 3 years of gratification, I did not share the account, did not cheat anyone can not tell that it is not so hard to say that no one reads
    I would like to open my account
  • Leikp645Leikp645 Posts: 16
    อยากทราบว่า kabam รู้ได้อย่างไรว่าใครแชร์บัญชีหรือใครใช้ mod
  • forse35forse35 Posts: 14
    hesapları kapatılan kullanıcıların psikolojik bunalım sonucu olanlar
    http://www.milliyet.com.tr/metin2-oynayan-o-cocuk-neden-gundem-2498184/
  • Hey everyone, this thread has been derailed here, so I'm going to be closing it down.

A few points to note, since there were a couple of questions:

Kabam don't disclose methods or tools for cheat/hack/mod detection.

You may not contest a ban here, please write to Support for this.
This discussion has been closed.