**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Node 13 AW season 10

Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
Now I like the new map. I was seriously getting bored of the same old journey but some of these node are impossible. Especially depending on who’s placed. I was lucky enough to get Maw on node 13. You have to intercept 3x and heavy attack 6x before you can do damage. Well Maw doesn’t stun and most heavies don’t have the range to hit him. So I ask is this challenging or just plain ridiculous?

Comments

• Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    Beating Maw isn’t the problem. Even with Cap, how are you landing 6 heavies?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    There are also multiple champs that parry projectile attacks to be able to land heavies
    Are they science champs?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Use Wasp
    Oh boy. Wasp would be good but Her health is paper. Mess up and that’s it for you.
    Drooped2 said:

I can agree to that I hate heavies in general in war
    (I.really only use captiws)

I hate heavies period. 😂 especially with parry being iffy with connecting.
    Drooped2 said:

In high tier wars mess up and that's it for you anyways

Yup. We are tier 3 and we are getting wrecked. 😂 We might just give up on war all together and just focus on AQ.
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    I had a 6* KP on this node mentioned it on another thread. I was only able to get it down because a guy before me went balls deep and got him down to 30% health and even then I lost my 6* CapIW and got him down to 4% health. Finished him w Corvus SP2
    Only method I’ve found is baiting SP1 and then charging heavy and releasing just as he finishes SP1. But heavies in war are rubbish due to lots having maxed limber mastery in defence. Removing one of the aegis nodes would help
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Not really just map 7....that Hyperion is going to be a total nightmare on later days.
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    QuikPik said:

Not really just map 7....that Hyperion is going to be a total nightmare on later days.

Agreed. I could barely make a dent on him w Iceman. Map 5 Day 1 no less sheesh w the combo of buffs on him first mini boss and he just gets to SP3 so quickly
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Hyperion heavy wouldn't be very good for Maw but he eats up those heavy buffs fast. Yeah so far I don't like the map.
    Menkent said:

Izze_King said:

Drooped2 said:

In high tier wars mess up and that's it for you anyways

Yup. We are tier 3 and we are getting wrecked. 😂 We might just give up on war all together and just focus on AQ.
    Hey, great news for you: they also broke AQ
    So it’s a **** show all around. We’re doing map 5 for now so it’s manageable. I have Sym Sup so he helps. We normally do 3 days of 6 but until the dust clears we’re gonna probably stick to 5.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    Wasp is the best for that one
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    It’s 9 HITS on heavy, not 9 heavies.

Magik heavy alone has 4-5 hits.
    xNig said:

You mean 6. Also who’s bringing magik to a Maw fight? She might have 4-5 hit heavy but can you connect with any of them?
    Plus I’m referring to people who brought a champ that only has 1-2 hit(s) in their heavy.
    Izze_King said:

xNig said:

You mean 6. Also who’s bringing magik to a Maw fight? She might have 4-5 hit heavy but can you connect with any of them?
    Why not? Maw’s medium is exactly the same as any other projectile based medium. Just parry the second hit.
    Izze_King said:

Plus I’m referring to people who brought a champ that only has 1-2 hit(s) in their heavy.

Then it’s on them right? The champ is readily visible.
    xNig said:

Izze_King said:

xNig said:

Why not? Maw’s medium is exactly the same as any other projectile based medium. Just parry the second hit.
    You’re forgetting players masteries. There is not space for a heavy if he shrugs it off. By the time I loaded my heavy he was back on attack.
    Izze_King said:

xNig said:

Izze_King said:

xNig said:

You’re forgetting players masteries. There is not space for a heavy if he shrugs it off. By the time I loaded my heavy he was back on attack.
    He doesn’t shrug off parry stuns iirc. If he has maxed limber then you’ll need max stupefy to more or less negate it. Part and parcel of the game.
  • The_JiantThe_Jiant Posts: 4
    If you can't understand that this node is stupid and overly difficult for the average player, a very obvious cash grab, it shows me simply that you have no business being part of any content development. It's too easy to exploit for defense and requires any of maybe 3 champs to bypass out of the 100+ available. 3% is not good enough to be about requiring a large roster. This is just kabam being greedy.
    Thank you. 😂 Like I said I love a challenge but some of these match ups aren’t fair. It’s that simple.
    I don’t know which Maw he’s been fighting but the one I fought was did not stun often and when he did it was milliseconds. 😂