**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Quest Season 6 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    So pathetic I tried my best on high combo using SL on cant stop wont stop node... That power gain while unstoppable just ridiculous.. Please fix this node and GIVE US COMPENSATION of useless item use in unfinished map
  • DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    Tunnel vision is extremely bugged. Tapping block twice activates falter. Is this intended? If it is, its not a fun mechanic. Tapping block is used to control the space. Is the only way, along with dash back, you can control the spacing.

Morever, if tapping block twice activates falter, then it means block is considered a command for this node mechanic. So, if i do medium, block, medium, it should not activate it. However that also activates it. Cant have it both ways, pls fix this.

And what about can’t stop me node. The power gain while unstoppable makes an already annoying node that forces you to bring champs that are uselsess in any other game mode, almost imposible to deal with. The limited time you are unstoppable you spend baiting them. If you are too aggressive while unstoppable, get ready to eat an sp3. The half of the champs that can become unstoppable doesn’t work because of what, pasive unstoppable???? Come on, we cant even distinguish between passive and buffed unstoppable, champs descriptions are not specific enough. This caused players to waste incredible ammount of resources trying champs that should work, but didn’t....

Did you even tested these new nodes? Was a beta made?????? Smh
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    DJSergy said:

Did you even tested these new nodes? Was a beta made?????? Smh

No testing was done outside of any “in house” testing. As others stated there is no way people in house could have tested these nodes and said yep it’s all good.

• User3224User3224 Posts: 3
    I'm going to try and be constructive with this. All of this has been said already, but this is bad enough I felt it needed all the comments it can get. For context I have done everything I can in this game and usually with very little item use. Map 7 can't stop won't stop is way too overpowered. The node is designed to use champs who go unstoppable. Even if it was working with passive unstoppable like it should, the number of champs with unstoppable is very limited. And most of them are very bad attack champs. Let's say it worked as intended, fine it might be annoying with the power gain, but possibly manageable. The way power gain is currently working on that node is broken. It says 10% of a bar of power every second. With Thing's sp3 unstoppable lasting 8 seconds, that should give them 80% of ONE bar of power. It is giving WAY more than that, it felt like Act 5 Ultron boss power gain levels.

To top it off the global node of granting unblockable for 15 seconds if you dex 10 times is ridiculous. You can manage dex to some extent with blocking or controlling your evades to avoid the dex buff. But at some point you have to dex, especially if you don't want to eat tons of chip damage since there is multiple fights with can't stop won't stop. Using a rank 4 Thing I had to use all 15 items to get through the Chamption and Ultron. Sure I could have done a couple things different and used maybe a couple less items. Captain Marvel I did about half damage with Thing before the power gain pushed her to a sp2 while she was also unblockable. Dead with no items left. Went in with Omega Red but timed out while doing very little damage. I managed to finish her off with a rank 5 Proxima with 2 missions completed, but still almost timed out on that fight.

And this is Day 1. These nodes are not going to be possible on later days without timing out (likely multiple time outs) and using items even with the absolute best options at rank 5. Something needs to be done. This isn't even getting into any other nodes that are causing problems because they are broken and/or too overtuned without having been tested. This appears to be happening across all of the maps in my alliance (7,6,5).
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    I’ve found what appears to be a bug in AQ Map 5. Gambit on last right side node in tier 3 has massive power gain but he gets to SP3 and never throws it! 3 times now in the last few mins I fought him and he got 3 bars of power and threw SP2s only... what the hell Kabam
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★

I’ve found what appears to be a bug in AQ Map 5. Gambit on last right side node in tier 3 has massive power gain but he gets to SP3 and never throws it! 3 times now in the last few mins I fought him and he got 3 bars of power and threw SP2s only... what the hell Kabam

Was the global node down if so that way
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    Gamer said:

Was the global node down if so that way
    Gambit was only champ left besides Thanos boss
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    edited June 2019

The fundamental things a game should be is fun and rewarding and I guess an escape form every day life for most. Kabaam has never been able to grasp this concept. I understand RNG but it is garbage most of time. Rewards have pretty much always been scraps and don’t get me started on diminishing returns. Having stuff that we earned expire. So on top of those things that have already had players frustrated they always compound it with moves like this. Business 101 keep your customers happy and feeling satisfied and they will keep buying your product. Last time I actually had fun playing was the Deadpool missions a few months ago. And that only lasted for about 15 minutes. I love this game only for fact of the comic book characters and the friends I’ve made from alliance. But it’s a never ending struggle to keep alliance together because they just get sick of the second job. It’s just sad and an overall shame right now.

Well stated and 100% accurate
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    I agree with what has been said about map 5. My alliance had been making steady progress with map 5 as well over the past few months. This day 1 Hyperion is a complete joke, power locking you from the beginning of the game and most of the time AI controlled Hyperion acts as a all or nothing waiting to throw sp3, if by some chance you can bait the sp1 and use the Stagger ability with Hood you can get up to 25 hits but only to gain no power because of the power lock, and one sp3 hit from Hyperion KO's Hood. To combine oscillate, power lock, heal block, and spite on an already awakened Hyperion is a complete Cash Grab to buy revives and health potions on day 1, freaking Day 1 is completely ridiculous in my opinion. Kabam you talked about being transparent with what plans you have for the game but I see no transparency here at all. All I see is you as a company trying to get new champs out there for those that but tons of Odin's to increase there chances in featured crystals and not fix the bugs, not address the free to play or mid tier players of this games concerns, and not fix outdated champs to make them more fun to play. You truly have zapped the fun out of playing a game that can be downloaded for free to play in your downtime from work and the stresses of life in general. Poor form on you Kabam. Your entire customer base deserves better than what you have put out there especially in this new season 6 of AQ and AW map.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    It’s the weekend, won’t hear anything from kabam for 24 hours. Company earns millions of dollars from one game and can’t even staff their office over the weekends.
  • YodieYodie Posts: 67
  • YodieYodie Posts: 67
    Tunnel vision working as intended lmfao
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Food for thought....maybe don't release new maps and nodes that run through the weekend. Can't Stop Won't Stop node is broke. Rewards dont match increase in difficulty. Not sure why things arent tested more and rewards never properly tweaked.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Forgive my ignorance... when spite activates, is that power gain a buff just like his normal power gain? The reason I ask is, when using sym supreme, I had 3 staggers and suddenly they were all gone (not expired) and he suddenly had power gain again. This makes “sense” if spite is a buff; otherwise it is using all staggers on one buff...
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    What’s awesome is we still haven’t got to test all the new nodes due to different variants. I am expecting the empowered healing combined with spectre will be fun given as far as I know 1) no dot damage, 2) they will take less damage if you aren’t under regen effect, 3) spectre so hey 1/2 or more of the time when you are under a regen effect you are actually losing health (and hey maybe during that time opponent regents? Haha). If it’s another 90% less damage unless under regen it will be ****. Hopefully it’s only like 20% less damage

It’s not as bad as other nodes but it’s another combo where I was like hmm that may suck and now seems I need a different champ for each section
  • PgalPgal Posts: 39
    A total disaster. Is it that hard to do proper beta testing, and do a user experience audit every now and then?

This game needs some major changes, especially in end game, like % revives and potions everywhere, and buffed up rewards in some crystals (who tf needs that 75 iso **** above level 20???)
  • Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

3 hours remaining in AQ, no updates?
  • Ghost2525Ghost2525 Posts: 7
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos Will you guys please work with the design team make and sure any large changes are beta tested with alliances. You are introducing major node shifts and changes while it may seem simple to your design team, they are not finding their own bugs. This is not the first time, this is major issue with every season change and major revamp. I know you guys work hard and the divisions are very isolated but as the face and frontline you guys can’t keep taking the bullets for these guys. Furthermore they need to revamp the potions being used for those of us that are cavalier or uncollected, a 6k potion or team 7200 covers between 15-18% of the health of our R5 5* champions and 6-12% of our 6* champions depending on if r2 or not, how can we not item out with the broken nodes when it takes at least 6 potions minimum to revive on these broken nodes? Can you guys please get ahold of someone in design and get this rolled back, this is not a wait until Monday situation. Your house is on fire and you need to get you and the cat out of harms way.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★

Again we are told there is no content designed in the game for “specific champions” and that ALL champions have a place in this game for all content.

Yep and that’s what makes the RNG aspect so awesome. Loving all the trash champs I keep getting for 10k shards. Hold my beer I got this.