**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can Omega Red bypass Psychic Thorns?

joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
His tentacle hits should make him immune to the nodes’ damage, right?

Comments

• WhungWhung Posts: 36
    No. 100%. I tested
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He doesn’t even though everything seems like he should, a bug by the looks of it
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I used a 5* 5/65 Omega Red and finished the fight on 65% health. I was surprised, thought his tentacle hits would heal him. I thought it was because I got hit by heavies twice (opponent was 5* R3 Cable), but now I think not, he would not lose so much health from those hits and would heal from tentacle hits. A bug or working as intended?
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    This is definitely a bug. Omega should be able to avoid incoming thorns damage like that.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yeah he should.. it’s exactly what his tentacle hits are intended for... non contact hits. It’s why he’s good for korg... electro etc. they need to fix this ASAP.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike was this tested before release?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Bear3 said:

Yeah he should.. it’s exactly what his tentacle hits are intended for... non contact hits. It’s why he’s good for korg... electro etc. they need to fix this ASAP.

To be fair, it still makes contact. Whats not working is his regular ability to not receive damage back, which doesnt work on regular thorns as well
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Nobody with non contact hits can bypass it. Also heal block on it as well so you can’t take the damage to defeat them and heal back any of the damage. Only healing is through potions.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    OmegaMan said:

Nobody with non contact hits can bypass it. .

Non-contact hits (aka projectiles) should be able to bypass it
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★

Non-contact hits (aka projectiles) should be able to bypass it

Not from what I’m seeing

• CobsCobs Posts: 103
    Omega red = always
    Psychic thornes = cant

Behold, the future is now.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    Using domino I did ML 3 hit combos. Medium is a 2 hit attack. The 1st hit of M hurts you, then the second hit of M plus the light hit heals you as the 2nd M hit and 1st L hit of Dominos combo are non contact attacks. Finished fights at full health
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 210 ★★
    lol they don't even acknowledge this error, again. It's false advertising in the champ's ability description:
    "Tentacle Hits reduce 100% of the damage inflicted by enemy abilities that deal instant passive damage when they are struck". That is exactly what thorns is, yet he still takes the full amount of damage

That fact this hasn't' even been passed on to the team for amendment and just completely ignored is so unethical

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8nNmNBQyGrg
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    This has been acknowledged as a bug in another thread and I think they said they fixed it as he should def not take damage on tentacle hits.