**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank up?

BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
I have wide open options right now as I am building my 5 star roster I have 3 at R3 and 3 at R2 and I was unsure if I should focus on 5 stars or max out my 1st 4 star?

I could R5 my 4 star Magik duped, Corvus unduped, or Hyperion unduped

Or I could R3 my unduped 5 star night thrasher

Comments

• GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Personally I would rank up Corvus because I use him in AQ and AW. Who do you use the most? Rank that one up.
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Id actually choose magik as she will always have a solid use as a the greatest power control champ in the game. Corvus is seeing less and less value these days, and I have one at 5 50 and he usually cant even kill the opponents in the 20 crit hits he gets in uncollected. Also unduped hyperion is just nowhere near as powerful without extra buff duration, and nighthrasher is not very good unduped.
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    Graydrox said:

Personally I would rank up Corvus because I use him in AQ and AW. Who do you use the most? Rank that one up.

Yeah Corvus is just the man. I certainly use him the most
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    Milan1405 said:

Id actually choose magik as she will always have a solid use as a the greatest power control champ in the game. Corvus is seeing less and less value these days, and I have one at 5 50 and he usually cant even kill the opponents in the 20 crit hits he gets in uncollected. Also unduped hyperion is just nowhere near as powerful without extra buff duration, and nighthrasher is not very good unduped.

All very good points. I’m finishing exploring chapter 4 so haven’t gotten uncollected yet and I am in silver 1 so Corvus can still handle my workload for him but I certainly agree with you