**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Calling all Kingpin players

HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
Hi folks- I’ll cut to the chase. I pulled a 6* kingpin. I’m not happy about it but I want to make the best of him. Whoever uses kingpin (wilfully or not), can you tell me the best way to use him on offense? I know he’s a better defender... but still. You gotta help me out here guys. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Short fights spam s1, long fights 3 special 3s then s1 cycle
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Defense
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    If you can land 3 heavies quickly he gets a big attack boost.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    If you can get the 3 heavys of, the fury damage is quite nice. Hard to do though.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Carames said:

If you can land 3 heavies quickly he gets a big attack boost.

Ohh, he’s said it. Didn’t see.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Arena... should give you around 60k points
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Kingpin is way better than the forums give him credit for. Also excellent choice for Variant 2, in case you haven't completed it.

Excellent advise by @Lvernon15 above, follow that.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    I agree that he's underrated. Fights aren't fast on the Attack, but he can get through a lot of them thanks to his high health and resilience. He's very useful in fights where debuffs are unavoidable; or you can seek them out -

Nodes like Tranquility, Chaos, and Mesmerise

Opponents who inflict debuffs at a distance, through your block or on hitting into their block - Void, Annihilus, Yondu, (new) Captain Marvel, Morningstar, Captain America, Human Torch.

Opponents who Evade, especially Ultron and Wasp, but also all Spider-champs. He's brilliant against Sparky, thanks to his Unstoppable Heavy. Synergy with OG Daredevil gives his Heavy +60% damage, and negates passive Evade.

Don't forget the triple-Heavy for a significant damage increase. His Black-Iso8 is useful, too - the damage isn't too impressive, but it always triggers; the AAR is very helpful, and there aren't any champs with an immunity to it.