**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanos act 3 fight

Need help beating thanos I have a 1500 4 star gamora 1300 Howard the duck 1100 civil warrior and 1200 Karnak need strategeys

Comments

• TrololololoTrololololo Posts: 11
    Also 1200 Loki
  • Bouv12Bouv12 Posts: 24
    Level up your champs
  • Stay close to thanos his attack pattern(attack attack uppercut) just focus on that.
  • Dusky_DawnDusky_Dawn Posts: 60
    A regen and bleed charater(x23 or wolverine) can help. They really shorten the length of the fight, plus once you get his simple attack pattern down, it's pretty easy
  • WarofGodsWarofGods Posts: 43
    usually his pattern is attack attack heavy, just block the first two, dodge the heavy, and repeat. now its gonna be easy as pie
    Thx guys
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I used a Max 3* UC. Also didn't have Parry or Dex at the time. That was a long time ago. Lol. Just keep chipping away at him and Grind the Arena for Battlechips for Units if you need Revives. You'll get him eventually. Ranking helps as well. Good luck.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    units and revives
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    Simply you need higher lvl champ. Thanos seems tough. But with a good mystic champ its not that tough. And you need to be patience about him. Hurry to attack will cost you.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    thanos is supewr weeasy if you have wwii cap...... maybe og cap also
  • You can beat thanks easily with maxed 2*s too LOL, no need for Dex and parry
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Seatin has tons of videos against Thanos. He tests new 3* against him. Dexterity is very helpful against him. Learn to evade his lvl1. If you can't get him right now wait and rank up your champs.
  • Jlf2nJlf2n Posts: 34
    Here is all you need to know. When he charges you jump back and then punch and go into a combo. If you jump back (swipe back) and then try to jump forward to punch he will catch you. He's so big though that you don't need to jump forward to hit him. Just jump backwards, then punch.

Also. If you want to get off an L1 or 2 then do it once he's rush charging. Otherwise he'll block it.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    He is easy if you just follow the quick combo and block
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    I still don't have parry or dexterity and i am on act 4
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Thats a long long time ago.. i had used 3* duped ronan and his chain stun to get him out.. I had tried twice before with different champs but then did a bit of research online and that helped.:)
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    SummonerB2 wrote: »
    I still don't have parry or dexterity and i am on act 4

You won't last long in Act 4. Maestro necessitates having dexterity. Cause if you cannot evade his s1 or s2 it applies degen.
    I beat him just ranked Loki to rank 4 level 40 and bought parry thanks for all the suggestions!
  • this is crazy talk
  • Chip
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Penny
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    5 hit combos (M,L,L,L,M) with Parries in between. Learn how to confidently evade specials
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I took 0 units and beat him with Wolverine 4* rank 3
  • i need help with that
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I took 0 units and beat him with Wolverine 4* rank 3
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    About that, is a rank 3/30 4* Blade enough to take him down? He's around 2.3k rating