**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Invisible woman regenerating after sp3

Comments

• bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I just wanna see how fast KABAM is going to fix this. So far it just has been a day which is still in 'IT IS OK' range.
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 163
    Just happened to me using Masacre after I had bought an energy refill to do another path in UC. Will have to start path again.
    DAY 2 of Invisible Woman's insane regen:
    Still no update news from KABAM.
  • Blev19Blev19 Posts: 24
    Can confirm this happened to me too. R4 KM took 245 hits that She did that 2 times in one fight the first on the L3 and second time randomly at 12% health. Cost me some pots and revives and I was extremely pissed. Also masochism regens on a base amount, and is triggered once then refreshed. This has to be a bug.
  • LegionnaireLegionnaire Posts: 47
    Yep, happened to me to with AA and Blade. Out of know where, 90% full health
  • Yeah she smashed me with huge regeneration every fight, wasted potions/energy
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Any updates @KabamMiike?
  • Hey everyone!

This has been fixed and will be live in the next few hours! Thanks for the patience on this as we worked to get it resolved.
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    I am working on 100% Uncollected and I fought Invisible Woman for the 2nd time now.

I mostly used my 5* duped Rank 4/55 Black Panther against her and I got her down to about 45%-50% health and then, randomly, she regenerated back up to 95% health.

I thought I had read something about this in another post but I couldn't find it when I searched for it. Is this intended to happen with Masochism or did she unintentionally regenerate 5% health for each Bleed debuff that was on her?
  • @Kabam Vydious literally just happened to me, has the fix not gone live yet?
  • odzalodzal Posts: 7
    @Kabam Vydious Same. Just happened with Quake something terrible.
  • mikejs1mikejs1 Posts: 52
    So there's this bug i had happen when i was fighting invisible woman with Archangel. I had her down to about 39% health and she suddenly jumped up to 96%. No it wasn't masochism, that's impossible, and it would've said "regeneration" on the side of the screen if it was. Just happened without warning and ended up with her ultimately knocking me out
  • Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    edited June 2019
    Just happened to me with Duped AA. Had her down to around 10% and she was about to go down and then bam she heals to 100. Cost me some resources. There is definitely still a bug here.
  • DanielYorkDanielYork Posts: 42
    Not fixed, Invisible woman now at full. Waste of a revive, and the energy refill I used. Give me my 70 units back theives.
  • Jonathan_365Jonathan_365 Posts: 1
    I was fighting against the Invisible Woman in this months Uncollected event quest using Massacre and she was at about 30% health and unfortunately I got KO'd, but the strange thing is when I died her health went back up to 100%. I didn't get disconnected or left the match or anything, just lost a champ and for some reason her health shot back up. Maybe I'm overlooking something here? If anyone has had the same issue please make it known.
  • Heikomat2000Heikomat2000 Posts: 11
    Happened to me, too. Must have been on thursday- so the fix from june 10th did not help...
  • Jonathan_365Jonathan_365 Posts: 1

I’ve heard of the sp3 regen issue never heard of this one. You are probably experiencing a glitch since she can only regen through a node so you are not overlooking anything. Even if she somehow triggered masochism she definitely should not regen to full

Okay, glad I'm not overlooking something. And yeah I've heard of that one as well, but I never even used an sp3 in that fight which is strange.
  • VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    It happened to me today in Master mode. She went from 50% to 100. Don't have recording. I will try to capture next 4 fights.
    Sadly, KABAM won't fix it until y'all include videos of proof.
    Complain all you want. No proof no fix.
  • Hey!

I'm going to send this over to the team. Thank you for this!

Any chance you can get video of this? If not, it's okay!
  • drsnow69drsnow69 Posts: 12
    I have had a different Regen glitch happen I was fighting in the uncollected against invisible woman I was using killmonger I had her down to about 35 to 40 percent health and I had stacked like 40 bleeds on her and made sure her masochism timer was still counting and I landed a sp3 when it came back to the fight screen she had the 40 stacks of bleed but her health was full again.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    I had a regen glitch from UC invisible woman too. Was using Gwenpool and got her down to about 50%HP. Didn’t use SP3 I think but midway thru the fight IW just regen strangely to 100%HP. That was the only one time and I couldn’t replicate it after that. I am done with UC already.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Just commented in another thread, but just saw this is the bigger thread about this bug. It happened to me when I was using Gwenpool on UC IW, just 1-2 days ago. Got her down to 50% thru regular attacks and IW just regened to 100% HP very strangely. I don’t have a video, and I couldn’t replicate it anymore though for subsequent runs. And I am done with UC. Maybe I will see something in master difficulty.
  • So we did implement a fix, but it seems that there may be something else going on. We're gathering information from all of you and sending it off to the team to get it looked at ASAP.
  • GarikaiGarikai Posts: 3
    Same thing happened to me with quake
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Just happened to me with Archangel, right after I put Neurotoxins number 2, 3, and 4 on with a heavy, she regen'ed up to full
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    exact same thing happened to me, right after I landed 3 neurotoxins on her
  • Im_RDIm_RD Posts: 0
    I’m a relatively mid tier player. I used plenty of boosts and units to get to the final fight of the epic rift which was invisible woman. My 4* sig 70 4/5 blade got her down to roughly 85-80%. Once he died I went to revive him and went back into the fight, IW was now at 97% health? I didn’t have the units to finish her off and ended up wasting my winning of a 5* crystal. Is this an issue that has occurred for anyone else? This attempt was a big deal to me and I was very hopeful that I could complete it but with her suddenly healing after a fight made it impossible.
  • LiquidJakeLiquidJake Posts: 6
    And now I just fell victim to this as well using AA. I went mad and used every resource I had saved in the game thinking I was just missing something. Had to quit quest cause I ran out.